4.30 star(s) 8 Votes
Sep 8, 2019
I am having a bit of an issue of an issue and actually it is 2 of them. the first issue is: the character's hair length never grows and I am at day 70 and still nothing I am wondering i am doing something wrong? the second issue is: What was Marissa talking about with this Temporal Ansible thing? Maybe your manager knows something about that.

I have no idea how to get that can somebody please help me???

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I am having a bit of an issue of an issue and actually it is 2 of them. the first issue is: the character's hair length never grows and I am at day 70 and still nothing I am wondering i am doing something wrong? the second issue is: What was Marissa talking about with this Temporal Ansible thing? Maybe your manager knows something about that.

I have no idea how to get that can somebody please help me???
This serves no purpose until you start the internship. I'm pretty sure your character's hair should've grown by now if you're that close to the internship though.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I haven't looked at it for a release or two, but I seem to recall that there was a swim skill involved too. I figured it would come into play at some point just like ballet was needed for the dollsuit. Besides everyone should have a set of skimpy waterproof anime armor.

Cardio. Just spam cardio. I never used the pool once.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I get bug fixes are important and glad they are done, I do admit to being a little sad this isn't a story update (unless I read the changelog wrong)

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I haven't looked at it for a release or two, but I seem to recall that there was a swim skill involved too. I figured it would come into play at some point just like ballet was needed for the dollsuit. Besides everyone should have a set of skimpy waterproof anime armor.
It's pointless apart from giving you a reason to have a bikini.

status10

Jul 18, 2019
Haven't touched that game for a while, remember I liked it. I also remember it bothered me that our hero is staying with that same face throughout, even if you dress, put make-up etc.

Pls tell me you now finally can get a more feminine avatar face at a point. :>

anonym00

Aug 7, 2018
i'm fine if the place use real life pictures, but I feel like most devs should just let people imagine the scenario themself
I feel the complete opposite. In fact, I wish more devs would just put in blank placeholder images so it's easier to modify the games without going through everything in Twine to add your own images to scenarios. Much easier if you're able to copy, rename, and use the images that you like by just overwriting them.

Oh, and you can just delete all of the pictures in the images folder. They won't load for you and boom - text only (with missing file icons).

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
anonym00 It seems to me that the developer definitely doesn't want the MC become completely dominant and deviant but submissive and compliant, and you cannot contact the developer directly to modify and change the route of the game.

Last edited:

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
i could have told it better. thanks.

but i dont think this will game will change much. most sissyfication games arent for a dominant MC but a selfinserting wishfullfilment of the creator and this is not bad but if it is dont bait people in with a Dom MC and you dont really wanna a dom mc.
Hi F9Zoney, Can I ask whether there are any method to contact the Developer And The Creator of this Game Directly?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I think you can contact them through TFGames.site I have them in my discord so I just go from there they are up to version 0.11.4 right now so here it seems to be 2 versions behind. But I think you have to register to post messages I didn't bother doing that so I can't message him or others on the site.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Hi ! How can one use shaving accessories ? I cant find any tip in the house or outside :(((

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes