4.30 star(s) 8 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
i been watching u remake gold rush since 0.01 beck on tfg .(think was called House Sitting back than)
i remeber the broken english and ton of bugs
i gotta admit you passed my expectations .

i hope you'll get far with this project

Reactions: S3pnDHbf

Slothi

Feb 20, 2021
Are there ANY games where the sissification happens to people other than the MC?
Taffy Tales has a character that you can choose to sissy. But its only one character and you have to go through another character's route to get to them.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Does this game have full transformation or only sissification?
The answer to that is still in the mind of the developer
As far as the game goes to date there are hints that some level of transformation may take place
But cannot tell for sure if it will or to what extent it is avoidable
All part of the joy and trepidation of the unexpected

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
never heard of gold rush, is it similar to this one?
It was the first of the "house sitting" series. It's on this site and on tfgames but it was never finished. In my opinion it was sexier than this game though it had some problems like being made in RAGS and people getting confused on what to do next to continue.

S3pnDHbf

May 8, 2018
i been watching u remake gold rush since 0.01 beck on tfg .(think was called House Sitting back than)

yeah, what he/she/they said. this game is so much smoother than gold rush

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
It was the first of the "house sitting" series. It's on this site and on tfgames but it was never finished. In my opinion it was sexier than this game though it had some problems like being made in RAGS and people getting confused on what to do next to continue.
The big problem with RAGS is if you miss one step it makes it hard to do anything.
Which was why I wrote a walkthrough for Gold Rush :D
But thank you for the info

May 31, 2019

House sitting is a completely separate game by a different author, though admittedly using the same source material as a jumping off point.
That being said, this and House Sitting are completely different. With this one kind of pushing the core premise (unlocking the gold/money) to the side in favor of some sideplot where you have a computer program as a dom.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
@Staimh could i ask whether there are another method to contact the developer directly without login to Tfgames Site Forum?
No
YeomanR doesn't appear to interact directly with this site/thread
And from the little I know YeomanR is motivated solely by their own personal interest so is optionally immune to suggestions or requests

I'd guess YeomanR occasionally reviews this thread
Although I know you have left messages before which I assume were not successful in getting a response

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Oddly enough, this isn't the same game. House Sitting is still being actively developed. It's just a weird coincidence that two different people decided to remake Gold Rush at the same time

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
What the hell is "gender confirmation", do they mean sex change? You can just change gender by dressing differently lol

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes