2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i liked this game. the female hero is capable of being a hero. she's smart and able to back up the title of hero. the art work is good, i like the old school anime feel. the combat was fun and could go seriously wrong for you if not careful. your able to get through the game without being a whore which is refreshing. the lvl grinding wasnt to bad. 5 to 10 min before each boss did the trick. the story was refreshingly unique which was fantastic and the twist at the end was the cherry on top. a little ways in they give you a mega pack of equipment which cuts some of the fun out of building the chars gear. but you dont have to use it. all in all i say 4 out of 5 for this game. subtract one point for no replay and single path only. but great game.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
i liked this game. the female hero is capable of being a hero. she's smart and able to back up the title of hero. the art work is good, i like the old school anime feel. the combat was fun and could go seriously wrong for you if not careful. your able to get through the game without being a whore which is refreshing. the lvl grinding wasnt to bad. 5 to 10 min before each boss did the trick. the story was refreshingly unique which was fantastic and the twist at the end was the cherry on top. a little ways in they give you a mega pack of equipment which cuts some of the fun out of building the chars gear. but you dont have to use it. all in all i say 4 out of 5 for this game. subtract one point for no replay and single path only. but great game.
You should copy and paste this into the review sectionm (click 4 star at top).

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Finished the game. Saw the twist coming a mile away, tho not at the start. Still decent tho

Now I'm just looking for achievements

HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019
After leaving village for the second time I get load of items, spells like on a cheat mode. How to prevent this to have a normal playthrough?

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
Mm, pretty weak game
it was even shorter than I thought it would be and the plot twist was very weak and very random
but i think that if it wasn't for the items and skills bug (feature?), it would have been padded by a lot of grinding

Murtagh

May 29, 2017
This isn't a bad game it was actualy good, but it feels merely as demo.
When it actually starts to be interesting, in the point where they could even made multiple roads to the different endings, it just ends... I felt like it ended in the first quarter of the game..

Reactions: Wolfgang3

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Claws Of Blood [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (481 MB/ 137 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote