EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Neoneon.jpg

Overview:
The Club of Lovers is an 18+ game that tells about the strange events that happen to your main character. You have to decide the fate of this girl, whether she will become a slave of her dreams, gain power over her or be freed from desires, having learned the truth. You are a key figure in this story, only you can decide what to do with this girl's life. The game contains elements: BDSM, humiliation, obscene language, stupid jokes, crookedly written dialogues. In short, pregnant women, hypocrites, sensitive people and lovers of high art are not recommended to play, but I think you know without me, everyone should have their own head on their shoulders.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-14
Release Date: 2024-02-14
Developer: Club Of Lovers
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3A
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
FIX:

ZloMan.jpg show.jpg GopEnd2.jpg Final.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
MetaPunk88 Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

There were like 3 different Dev Names I could choose one and wasnt sure so I took the one from Patreon. You can change it yourself, change Titel and behind Developer if you do so.

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
MetaPunk88 Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

There were like 3 different Dev Names I could choose one and wasnt sure so I took the one from Patreon. You can change it yourself, change Titel and behind Developer if you do so.

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
Thank you

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

ch062514

Apr 4, 2021
No problem, will write again, if i found something agaion.
Btw, good work - i like it and hope soon to see more :)
And thanks for your work :)

Reactions: MetaPunk88

Darkminou

May 13, 2017
It seems there's an issue with money
you have -500 when you start.
Can't find a job so i guess was supposed the be 500 but you added the - by mistake?
Anyway means you can't buy anything.

Same, you can't enter the castle at night cause you're supposed to be naked, but your character refuse to get naked outside, so i guess you're supposed to do actions to up your corruption, but as you can't make money or enter anywher without money you're softlock after 10 minute in your game
:/

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
It seems there's an issue with money
you have -500 when you start.
Can't find a job so i guess was supposed the be 500 but you added the - by mistake?
Anyway means you can't buy anything.

Same, you can't enter the castle at night cause you're supposed to be naked, but your character refuse to get naked outside, so i guess you're supposed to do actions to up your corruption, but as you can't make money or enter anywher without money you're softlock after 10 minute in your game
:/
-500 due to the choice at the beginning. Jobs can be found at the club after 10 but not before midnight. It is not nudity that needs to be lifted, but submission, from books or events. Books can be bought at the supermarket.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
This one needs a bit more time in the oven I think. Hopefully the next release will work out the kinks (sic).

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Work out the Kinks, as in "resolve the problems associated with it." It's a colloquial expression common in American english. It is not about sexual kinks. He is saying that the game has a lot of problems.

This needs a lot of work. It is the worst QSP game I've ever played. So, it needs a lot more development. You aren't told where you can get a job. None of the usual places work, such as the mall, the restaurant or the bar. The only reason I knew there was a job at the club is bc you said so in a comment above--I gave up before I saw the comment. Not only was it near impossible to find work w/o someone telling you, but there was just very little to do or engage you in general and the navigation around town is really bad and confusing. It's also obvious that it is poorly translated. This is one of those games where QSP is the wrong game engine to use.

I agree with Kat, this needs a lot of work.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes