VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Club [r1 pre-release] [Rommelpiet]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This looks very good indeed.

It could have a lot of potential. Thumbs up and wishing you well developer. (y) :coffee:

Reactions: rom_piet

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This looks alright so far. Curious to see how MC will behave in this situation. I know I would be royally pissed if I found out people have been mind-controlling me.
I'd like to echo some of the previous comments about the game's overall format. I, too, detest sandboxes. I've recently become more tolerant of them, but I'd still prefer a good old VN.
One more thing. When Senna, or whatever her name was, gave me a 'tour' of the resort, that tour consisted of two missing images. I would call that a red flag.

rom_piet

Customizer of Titles
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2019
This looks alright so far. Curious to see how MC will behave in this situation. I know I would be royally pissed if I found out people have been mind-controlling me.
I'd like to echo some of the previous comments about the game's overall format. I, too, detest sandboxes. I've recently become more tolerant of them, but I'd still prefer a good old VN.
One more thing. When Senna, or whatever her name was, gave me a 'tour' of the resort, that tour consisted of two missing images. I would call that a red flag.
Fixed. That's a result of me panic-patching the previous missing images. My apologies for the inconvenience there.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Fixed. That's a result of me panic-patching the previous missing images. My apologies for the inconvenience there.
No biggie. Just found it funny that the tour consisted of nothing to see.
Good luck with the game.

Reactions: rom_piet

snax23

May 12, 2020
I quite like the setting and the potential story, but I'm not loving the visuals. Why do so many of these games have to have boobs and asses that are literally bigger than the character's torso? Is the target audience 12 year olds who just figured out how to play with themselves?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I quite like the setting and the potential story, but I'm not loving the visuals. Why do so many of these games have to have boobs and asses that are literally bigger than the character's torso? Is the target audience 12 year olds who just figured out how to play with themselves?
Thanks for make me 12. What can I say? I LOVE BOOBS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
Just finish it and i like the story so far, the renders are really good but there are a few things that don't make sense to me, if he is the best agent even 2 year after his retirement why
1. It only took one tranquilizer dart, shouldn't he have more resistance to this type of substances if he is the best? Or was this the new drug?
2. Again if he is the best couldn't he just shut down his emotions and not get angry? Spy/Agents are train to keep their emotion in check so they don't cloud their judgement on missions.
But like i said, i really like it and i will be wait for the updates to play it

vor1993

Dec 12, 2019
this games developer's patreon is now empty so i assume this is now an abandoned game at this point

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes