RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
my game keeps freezing after talking to brother and sister after the sister says come vist her at her work.

Warsat

Oct 4, 2016
nah he doesnt earning 2k but i must tell it suprise me, i think he create good game and only hope he dont give up.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just my own opinion but.. the story go very weird once you left fantasy world first time.. i not say that its bad or something, just i think itwas a little brutal way to "turn the game into something a bit more realistic" (i mean, left elves and stuff for normal humans etc..)
i know its based on the main story and all, but i think he should have used an different way to "break" the difference between the 2 worlds.

other than that, its one of my fav games, love the characters, story, dials, places etc.. it have potential to become an big good game (not that big but still way better than most of rpg maker games imho)

and frankly, i think he deserve to get 2K/month if he continu well like this :)

Bob123

Oct 23, 2016
He was "supposed" to have a release ready for Christmas, but he got sick - Don't know if it's the ordinary patreon excuse :p

Update from Nverjos 6 days ago:

Probably not, I've been sick for a little over a week now. In the hospital on the 23rd and 24th, so I got very little done, I'm only just getting started again as of today as I'm feeling well enough to sit down at the computer.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
He was "supposed" to have a release ready for Christmas, but he got sick - Don't know if it's the ordinary patreon excuse :p

Update from Nverjos 6 days ago:
well, pretty pathetic excuse if it is
specially right now... why dont just say "i m out for the christmas and new year" and basta ? lol its not like if someone are going to complain because of that, we all have right to be with family and all XD

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Creator info update
First I'd like to apologize on the lack of dev news, I've been very sick for the last couple weeks. Did you guys know a tooth infection can travel to your heart, cause I didn't and found out the hard way.

Anyways, as for the update, I'm back at work on it. As shown above I've extended the Prince scene (again). Using the Arousal system I've allowed for Tabitha to offer a little bit more if she's in the mood. In fact I've done a similiar thing to another scene and next release Tabitha will have 4 ways she can lose her V-card.

I've also changed her human appearance a bit. Mainly the clothes as shown above. I'd originally purchased the clothes for another character in the game, but ended up liking them best on Tabitha. I'll be redoing the Ch2 scenes to make use of them. (Side note: Yusara got a make over as well and her scene redone.)

The revamp of Ch1 is done and I have only 1 scene left to redo. (Because of the above clothing change.) There's a couple Optional scenes I want to redo, but they're not priority, so they may not make it into next update. I've finished the rewrite while in the hospital, so now I just have to finish up the scenes.

The next update will be out this month.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
tbh as he said he would make this game with or without patrons i do wish him the best it is by far the best story of any game i have played on here as of late

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
anyone have a save after the main character enters the rift ?
probably... Let me see. Will edit once I've looked at my saves.

EDIT: See attachement.
Extract into: \CoceterChronicles_win_v05b\CoceterChronicles\www\save\

This is during the cutscene, when you go through the portal and land in the human world.

Reactions: Deleted member 487

Bob123

Oct 23, 2016
New update out tomorrow.
Dev news:
The CH1 revamp update will go live tomorrow (Wednesday, January 25th). The game is ready and I'm quite satisfied with the content. The game however was well over 1.2 gigs in size, so I'm running the images through a compression program right now. (Otherwise I'd release it today.)

What to expect in the Update:

-The game was rebuilt from scratch, so everything has changed in some small manner, from the introduction scene all the way to the portal scene at the end.

-More story! The story was revamped, revealing more background while hiding some things that felt too blatant, and made Tabitha feel a little too dumb for not realizing.

-Several new scenes and previous scenes were redone and extended. There is now over 400 Slides, 90% of them new, with 50 animations.

-Arousal System: Tabitha now gains arousal as you play and explore. High arousal will allow her explore new options in some scenes and fantasize during others. This system allows those who want to play the non-slooty route to still have some new experiences, and those who do play the slooty route to enjoy even more.

-New parallax maps, add much needed detail to the little 2D world.

-Daily mini scenes. These are very small events (typically 1 to 3 slides) that affect Tabitha's various attributes. Each daily event is random in terms of what you'll see.

-The "patron cave" (that's what I like to call it) offers a different reward now from the wallpaper. The wallpaper will be included now in the extras folder.

Reactions: Cirro84

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hopefully there's no more George Lucas style remastering and he can move the damn story forward. The game was fine, the fact that he's spent months reworking the introduction over and over is annoying.

Bob123

Oct 23, 2016
Hopefully there's no more George Lucas style remastering and he can move the damn story forward. The game was fine, the fact that he's spent months reworking the introduction over and over is annoying.
Well he kinda stepped back now - CH2 is removed

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes