Ren'Py Abandoned The Collective [v0.01] [Grabb505]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
MC looks awesome. Usually the MC looking characters suck for the games I played, but this guy looks good.

Game could use a bit of work, but it shows promise.
and yea you need to edit/fix the render for when she's in the bathroom taking a shower, since her hair is suppose to be wet.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Male journalist :D!
I don't understand why people see the need for taboo stuff when most adult games out there are filled with taboo content. Vanilla isn't boring or plain if written correctly. Do what you want to do, you don't have to follow trend trains and trend wagons.

Reactions: Sinndallas

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
I try not to judge .1 or .01 releases based on content, but rather where they are going. And this one is not a bad start. It's a bit to grindy right now and I wish there was a way to see when there is a character in each room, that way I'm not constantly clicking on each room of the house, each hour of the day. I hope the dev makes this change in time.
I'm gonna add this one to my watch list.

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
According to his patreon things happened in life or work or something. So he hasn't been free to work on it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just started this game an don't get why it is not more popular so far it looks nice!

Viking84

Mar 24, 2018
I don't understand why people see the need for taboo stuff when most adult games out there are filled with taboo content. Vanilla isn't boring or plain if written correctly. Do what you want to do, you don't have to follow trend trains and trend wagons.
maybe he likes the taboos?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes