VN Ren'Py Abandoned The College Life of Rika Tanaka [v0.5] [Fritzstomper]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
version05cover.png

Overview:
Formerly known as Rika goes to art school.
My first visual novel tell the story of Rika Tanaka a shy girl from the countryside that moves to the big city for college. She's on her first day into student housing and she meets her new neighbour, Lucy. After some time, Rika starts dating a guy.
Lucy will try and destroy their relationship. You will get to decide if Rika stays with her boyfriend or if she chooses to go with Lucy.

This is not a yuri/lesbian game, there are dicks in it.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-03
Release Date: 2022-09-03
Developer: Fritzstomper -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png

Last edited by a moderator:

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
I'm not sure if it was an editing mistake or she is lying to her mom. She goes to Kyoto but her mom seems to think she's going to Tokyo.

Code:
[46]   "She's moving to study at an art college in Kyoto.
[74]   m "You're gonna have so much fun in Tokyo. You will find a whole other world out there."
[145]  r "It's my first time in kyoto, I come from Nozawa village."

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Мне всегда интересны игры сделанные в HoneySelect 2. Небольшой совет насчёт студии. В картинке под именем ep1 36 и 37 можно было сделать редактирования с помощью фоторедактора. Делаешь как обычно, потом делаешь невидимым персонажа и оставляешь только ту вещь на нём которую будешь трансформировать. Потом объединяешь две картинки в редакторе и трансформируешь одежду которая идёт отдельно до нужного эффекта снятия. Далее пример того как это может выглядеть. Это я делал для своей игры. На одной картинке как выглядит снятие, на другой как персонаж приподнял футболку.

I'm always interested in games made in HoneySelect 2. A little advice about the studio. The picture named ep1 36 and 37 could be edited with a photo editor. You do it as usual, then you make the character invisible and leave only the thing on it that you will transform. Then you combine two pictures in the editor and transform the clothes that come separately to the desired removal effect. Below is an example of how it might look. I did this for my game. In one picture, what the removal looks like, in the other, how the character lifted his T-shirt.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The College Life [0.5] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win (796 MB/ ~54.7 MB) ,

Last edited: