VN Ren'Py Abandoned The College Life of Rika Tanaka [v0.5] [Fritzstomper]

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The College Life Of Rika Tanaka 0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Fritzstomper

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2022
That would be really cool, would be really curious to give your game a try if you end up doing it. If not still let me wish you good luck & success with it! :)
Yes, i will also not try the game before there is a lesbian path.

Right now a pure lesbian route doesn't fit my vision for the game.
By "pure lesbian" I mean a route with absolutely no dicks involved.

Right now the lesbian route starts with Rika being turned lesbian by Lucy and made to dump her boyfriend.
She then enters in an abusive relationship with Lucy. Although she has a few sexy moments with her boyfriend (i.e. Handjob and cunnilingus), Rika is still a virgin by the time she first has sex with Lucy and in the current version she still has never had penetrative sex with any man.

There's more to it but I want to avoid spoilers.

Thanks for the comments!

Reactions: Landerk
Jun 6, 2022
Right now a pure lesbian route doesn't fit my vision for the game.
By "pure lesbian" I mean a route with absolutely no dicks involved.

Right now the lesbian route starts with Rika being turned lesbian by Lucy and made to dump her boyfriend.
She then enters in an abusive relationship with Lucy. Although she has a few sexy moments with her boyfriend (i.e. Handjob and cunnilingus), Rika is still a virgin by the time she first has sex with Lucy and in the current version she still has never had penetrative sex with any man.

There's more to it but I want to avoid spoilers.

Thanks for the comments!
how wish I had read this before downloading it,

although I think it should also be said that lucy's route is not very "lesbian" either, so someone downloading it to see the lesbian content may end up disappointed.

well, the game is not for me, good luck.

Fritzstomper

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2022
how wish I had read this before downloading it,

although I think it should also be said that lucy's route is not very "lesbian" either, so someone downloading it to see the lesbian content may end up disappointed.

well, the game is not for me, good luck.
Very constructive comment, I changed the op to mitigate any confusion caused by the lesbian tag.

Thank you!

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Is there any plans / hope that Rika can go down the 'Lucy' path but then end up free of her but with someone not so... toxic?

I ask since I am primarily interested in the start of the 'Lucy' path, but it is always so depressing if the protagonist does not get free of that and with someone better for them. Doesn't have to be all unicorns and rainbows or anything, just something more... healthy.

heh, Life has mostly 'Bad Ends' as it is, kinda do not want my fantasy life to be the same way!

Fritzstomper

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2022
Is there any plans / hope that Rika can go down the 'Lucy' path but then end up free of her but with someone not so... toxic?

I ask since I am primarily interested in the start of the 'Lucy' path, but it is always so depressing if the protagonist does not get free of that and with someone better for them. Doesn't have to be all unicorns and rainbows or anything, just something more... healthy.

heh, Life has mostly 'Bad Ends' as it is, kinda do not want my fantasy life to be the same way!
Yes!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilhares and DaGecko

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
View attachment 2023107

Overview:
Formerly known as Rika goes to art school.
My first visual novel tell the story of Rika Tanaka a shy girl from the countryside that moves to the big city for college. She's on her first day into student housing and she meets her new neighbour, Lucy. After some time, Rika starts dating a guy.
Lucy will try and destroy their relationship. You will get to decide if Rika stays with her boyfriend or if she chooses to go with Lucy.

This is not a yuri/lesbian game, there are dicks in it.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-03
Release Date: 2022-09-03
Developer: Fritzstomper -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - - -
Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1957725 View attachment 1957726 View attachment 1957727 View attachment 1957728 View attachment 1981893 View attachment 1981894 View attachment 1981895
Port android?