1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheCollege-0.46
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: asdfg_dk

origin2000

Jan 30, 2019
Anyone know if the issue where you can't visit the lodge in the only time period that matters (right after mandatory classes) is fixed yet?

I don't want to go through the motions with yet another release where I can't do the simplest of things without constantly ending up back in "medical" class...

origin2000

Jan 30, 2019
game is very buggy. the map bounces between sorority and medical facility if you mouse over the sorority. Yuo have to put the mouse down and to the right of the sorority so that it's the only one flashing. If you've gotten to a certain point you can't even click the sorority at 14:00...at least I can't.

It's not just you -- I have the exact same problem as well - this issue has existed since the game was moved to Ren'Py as far as I'm aware...

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
If this game has, indeed, been ported to Linux, could that detail please be added to the OP?

Last edited:

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
It's not just you -- I have the exact same problem as well - this issue has existed since the game was moved to Ren'Py as far as I'm aware...
I'm not completely sure, but I think the bug happens when you have finished that line of events, the last event of the sorority is having sex with the nice lady in the bondage machine.
On a side note, I'm thinking about making a replay mod for the game, but It's my first try and I have used the last 5 hours banging my head into my desk while looking at the code

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The College [v0.46.0] [Deva Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Shalien

Nov 18, 2019
I'm baffled at how bad this game is.

On top of bad graphism, clunky navigation, confusing story and no way to check our progression the author tought it's was a good idea to prevent save transfert between devices . Great... Especially when the fucking button supossed to let it happen doesn't work.

Piece of garbage coded by a monkey. Avoid at all cost .

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 729341

Overview:
After a bad disappointment received by his father, the protagonist of "the college" is forced to attend the Baskerville college, a women’s university for extremely wealthy people. MC is forced to register due to the authority of his mother: principal of Baskerville college.
Secrets, blackmail, harassment, betrayals, but also precious friendships and sincere feelings will be at the center of "the college".
MC will not only have to survive the hostility of the girls, but will eventually be forced to dominate them and become the new leader of the entire college.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-21
Release Date: 2023-07-20
Developer: Deva Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.46.0
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (v0.28): - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough -
Achievements List

miclud thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 729323 View attachment 729324 View attachment 729325 View attachment 729326 View attachment 729327 View attachment 729328 View attachment 729329 View attachment 729330 View attachment 729331 View attachment 729332 View attachment 729333 View attachment 729334 View attachment 729335 View attachment 729336 View attachment 729337 View attachment 729338 View attachment 729339
Hello. A really great game! Thought it was worth it to make a translation!
Whole 330 rpy files I have worked for two weeks and also get the language selection ready!
But I can not get the game started! Can anyone help me?
Attached the finished translation with error text!

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
Here's my attempt at a cheat menu and a replay menu, it's my first attempt at this so bear with me, the mod is a little rough. Download The_College_mod.zip and extract, copy the statistiche.rpy and replay_mod.rpy into the folder named "game"

This MOD is tested in 0.49 0.50 0.51 0.52 0.53 0.54.1 but should work with future versions as long as the Dev don't change how the stats is stored
The Cheat Menu is placed in the statistics page where the official cheat menu is as well. The Dev of the game has added another replay menu, but I still don't like it, therefore I continue to offer my version of a replay menu.

Last edited:

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Is there a game guide that explains how to progress with the girls? Because the Walkthrough link that is available on the first page looks more like a changelog than anything else, for example after the Beni drug event I told him the truth and since then I can't talk to him anymore, is there a solution? Or is that the end of his story line? And how do I make Sally look nicer? And what to do to progress with Elodie and Cyra

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes