AccidentalGryffindor

Oct 8, 2020
anyone know how to get kangley the front desk girl an asistant?
1. Dose/interact with Kagney until she mentions needing an assistant
2. Talk to Sophie/Ms. Dee about getting her an assistant
3. After/during the Elsa Thanksgiving event, you should have the option to give the job to her (don't choose Let Her Go).

I think that's all the steps?

Reactions: JLP603

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
1. Dose/interact with Kagney until she mentions needing an assistant
2. Talk to Sophie/Ms. Dee about getting her an assistant
3. After/during the Elsa Thanksgiving event, you should have the option to give the job to her (don't choose Let Her Go).

I think that's all the steps?
And 'don't apologize' to her, also. That should get you the route. (I hope!) :>)

Reactions: JLP603

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
anyone know if ive reached the end of content ava status is loving mother, dakota is bold brother fucker, ms dee is normal and i did the sometimes wants you to lick her pussy serum, penny is obedient to the point where she was serumed to increase lab yield and give me money with max affection, dianna is oral addict, tasha has a vagina, john is channel and we went on some dates and kagney is front desk bimbo (1 heart) affection.

I have no idea what to do next and the main story doesnt seem to progress after the crazy girl talks with the executives which i am guessing is the college girl dakota mentioned before.

edit: an event started a few in game days after this save so i guess there was more stuff

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
anyone know if ive reached the end of content ava status is loving mother, dakota is bold brother fucker, ms dee is normal and i did the sometimes wants you to lick her pussy serum, penny is obedient to the point where she was serumed to increase lab yield and give me money with max affection, dianna is oral addict, tasha has a vagina, john is channel and we went on some dates and kagney is front desk bimbo (1 heart) affection.

I have no idea what to do next and the main story doesnt seem to progress after the crazy girl talks with the executives which i am guessing is the college girl dakota mentioned before.

edit: an event started a few in game days after this save so i guess there was more stuff
You've reached the end content of all of those things

Penny, Sophie, Diana, John, and Kagney all have content coming in the next two years. For now, you're content complete

Reactions: kkai

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
The gif where the MC is humping Ms Dee, whether the MC is trans or cis, who is the other person? They have a tattoo on their shoulder blade.

rux

Dec 17, 2017
Then what? I saw the dream, there were no options, and when my character talked about "Weird Dreams", my character automatically pretty much said "You can do what you want, I like you regardless". How do I get Tasha to change after that?

EDIT: There was another dream where the offer to change occurred; I just kept building affection and corruption. and made sure to go home with her at the end of the day and have sex with her, then no one else.
Glad you got it to work for you. I've not been so lucky. I'm all the way in Chapter 4 on November 25th (after your cousin Elsa comes to visit) and I've tried everything I've seen you guys talking about to get that event to trigger, and still nothing. At this point I'm suspecting I'm soft-locking myself out somehow. Is there something I *shouldn't* be doing (other than what has already been said)?

J0J01969

Aug 10, 2019
I've never dosed her, I've raised her affection a lot (not sure how much is needed), I've done the weekend date and inviting her to meet Ava, and I'm not sure what counts as having sex with Dakota or Ava, because I'm far enough where they always trigger automatically without an option to completely refrain.
Did it the same way, I never get the dream with thasa and saya. I did now 2 playthroughs in story and 1 in free play. I think the dream is bugged?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Did it the same way, I never get the dream with thasa and saya. I did now 2 playthroughs in story and 1 in free play. I think the dream is bugged?
I can confirm it's working. You can try this which was posted in the Company Discord

1) Get the gender reveal scene: either the first time you try to dose her (you won't actually dose her then), or visit her in the office early in the morning, you need to go to work early to do that
2) After at least day 14, Tasha will ask you on a date when leaving work, accept

3a) Get the random event where Tasha gives you her phone number and wait 7 days until you get the second date to her apartment and select "Accept her offer and follow her home"
3b) Alternatively, in normal play, on October 21 "Get lunch with Tasha", then "Go to Tasha's apartment" (I'm pretty that one is bugged and doesn't unlock the rest of the events at the moment)

4) "Invite Tasha over for the day" on the weekend, during morning or late morning
5) In normal play, you need to wait for Chapter 3, in freeplay, I don't think there is any time constraint. After 3-7 days, get a dream with Tasha and Saya.
6) Have the "Weird Dreams" conversation with Tasha 7) 2 days later during the second dream with Tasha and Saya, select: "I want this to be who I am. I want this to be my future!"

Reactions: J0J01969

J0J01969

Aug 10, 2019
I can confirm it's working. You can try this which was posted in the Company Discord

1) Get the gender reveal scene: either the first time you try to dose her (you won't actually dose her then), or visit her in the office early in the morning, you need to go to work early to do that
2) After at least day 14, Tasha will ask you on a date when leaving work, accept

3a) Get the random event where Tasha gives you her phone number and wait 7 days until you get the second date to her apartment and select "Accept her offer and follow her home"
3b) Alternatively, in normal play, on October 21 "Get lunch with Tasha", then "Go to Tasha's apartment" (I'm pretty that one is bugged and doesn't unlock the rest of the events at the moment)

4) "Invite Tasha over for the day" on the weekend, during morning or late morning
5) In normal play, you need to wait for Chapter 3, in freeplay, I don't think there is any time constraint. After 3-7 days, get a dream with Tasha and Saya.
6) Have the "Weird Dreams" conversation with Tasha 7) 2 days later during the second dream with Tasha and Saya, select: "I want this to be who I am. I want this to be my future!"
played it like that, in my previous playthroughts i did ineed do 3b so i gues that one killed the progression. Got the dream in Chapter 4 though.

Good-Ol-Matt

Jan 6, 2022
I can't seem to access the strange dreams conversation with Tasha. I had the first dream scene but there isn't any new conversation available. Is it a random event or is it bugged?

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes