HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I guess the dev finished only the hyper-gay endings so far, because nothing is triggering. Oh well.
1. At evening, go to bed. Don't interact with Ava or Dakota when they are in the living room or their own rooms
2. Don't skip work. Actually head in, and kill time until you can leave at the evening
3. Repeat the top 3 times
4. On the 4th day, you should get a cutscene

This still works since I myself got Ava's Bride ending not that long ago when Tasha was finished.

AccidentalGryffindor

Oct 8, 2020
Does anyone know if this game has a lot of girl on girl action? I'm new.
If you play as a girl, then there's a lot. If you mean NPCs interacting with each other, with or without the main character, it's mostly family members that come to mind, and only if you use enough serums on them.

Getting Dakota and Ava comfortable with each other is pretty hot though.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Hey I think Mom's random scenes are bugged. I got this in the early game:

"Walking through the hallway you notice muffled moaning coming from your mother's room. Her door is cracked shut, and after a few slipped sighs and squeals, there's no mistake she's masturbating. From the sounds of it, she's going at it pretty hard...

Thanks to the serum I gave her, she can't find any relief unless she's in direct contact with me..."

The last line is wrong because I only made her give my character a kiss in the morning, I didn't even get the opportunity to trigger that change yet.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
This isn't my favorite game, but there are several things I like about it. The updates are frequent, the options are varied, the story is interesting, and it includes Ava Addams whom I appreciate. Keep up the good work. I do hope you will continue the story version and not stick with free play. I want to see how Sophie does after having been taken. For what it's worth I prefer story driven games, or perhaps I should say choice plentiful visual novels which this game in a way is.

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
itll be nice to selectively pick each dosage and revert them in the cheat menu instead of reloading a save or starting from the start in freeplay

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Is there an updated (or is there planned when done) flowchart as to NPC x serum interactions? The ones in the OP are incomplete and very outdated and with the delays in the game kind of makes it *very* obtuse to the player as to what end states there may be which just creates frustration.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Can someone tell me if I missed a scene with Diana? I gave her a second MCS-2 dose and told her she should get a pet or something like that, but nothing happened after that. Well, almost nothing. I did get a conversation topic about the pet thing. But I didn't get any special pet-related scenes.

This is the latest entry regarding Diana in my notebook before she left the company office (I'm at chapter 3).

"I slipped some MCS-2 into Diana's tea at work today. I wanted to see if I could get her to further embrace her increased degenerate behavior."

Never mind. Sometimes you just need to wait like a week for something to happen. It's better to do it after Diana comes back. Kagney brought me to her and the pet play event did happen.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I haven't played Diana extensively, mainly testing stuff for Westane. This update should've filled in everything that isn't MCSX but outside that, her paths are something I have no general info on (for the moment anyways)

Edit: So I asked Westane and he said after Dosing Diana to have sex in the office, you should have 2 Routes available afterwards. Morning Greet and Pet. Each lead down a Sub or Dom Route
Actually, it's bugged. Diana has a halt in her code as announced by Westane. Fix will go live soonish so after that, you'll be able to progress
And for everyone else, the Diana issues were addressed and finally located. Saves might be wonky but Diana is now working as she should for her Become her Pet Route
Do you know if anything's gone wonky for Diana in the latest update? I'm playing the online version and only getting the "become her pet" serum options. I'm assuming there's an alternate path for non-sub MC's but haven't played her new content before.

(And so far these serum options have just added a couple of new conversation options. Sex scenes etc. have remained the same.)

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Which route do you think has the most/best content (play a female, male, or trans)?
Every scene has a version (slight alterations, really) for every gender. What determines your "route" is the serum doses you give to the various NPC's.
As of the latest update, the only character who has serum doses that lead to dead ends is John.
The two "most complete" paths for him are to transform him into a woman by having him come to the lab for testing repeatedly and "Dom John" that you get by attempting to dose him after sucking him off in the bathroom. Dom John has loads more content but drastically alters how the rest of the game is played. You've been warned.

Reactions: youngethan
3.90 star(s) 75 Votes