Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yes but not the yield upgrades.
In that case, wait until (iirc) February in game time.
Alternatively, use the browser console (ctrl-shift-i or F12) to change the date yourself.

Also, it's been asked & answered many times... Use search next time.
Make sure you're on Dark Mode
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and then use 1696715734926.png the search icon (magnifying glass) in the top right.

If you haven't yet, go into your account options, preferences, scroll down to Search Options and select "Most Recent". All future searches will now be in the order of most recent posts first.

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
In Diana ending will she stay around or will it be like Tasha where leaves I'm not a fan of Tasha ending on dom arc

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
In Diana ending will she stay around or will it be like Tasha where leaves I'm not a fan of Tasha ending on dom arc
We'll find out at the end of October when the final update is released. Also do not that every character will get a core ending when the game ends. Serum Endings are something different entirely in the timeline

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
How do late game transforamtions work in this game? I mean, if you're on X character dom path, do they transform your character into some specific type like bimbo or sissy male, or they do they let you be whatever want and just dom you in their sex scenes?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do late game transforamtions work in this game? I mean, if you're on X character dom path, do they transform your character into some specific type like bimbo or sissy male, or they do they let you be whatever want and just dom you in their sex scenes?
The game keeps track of your variables so if you have a Penis, it gets pulled and used for that scene. Same with Pussy.

Every sex scenes has variations based around what your equipment is and will retrieve that passage when it sees that's what you have.

So it just let's you be whatever you want and pulls the writing that matches what you chose for your character

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I ask here once again how do i turn Dakota into pet ? I tried everything and i never got the option.

AkaJack

Feb 24, 2020
I haven't played since 5.0 and I have a question about how Ava's serum route has been reworked. I tried to search around but I couldn't find an answer. Is giving Ava the Strange Strapon exclusive to the route that ends in Ava's Bride or Maid's Life now? Can you not turn her futa if you go any other routes?

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I haven't played since 5.0 and I have a question about how Ava's serum route has been reworked. I tried to search around but I couldn't find an answer. Is giving Ava the Strange Strapon exclusive to the route that ends in Ava's Bride or Maid's Life now? Can you not turn her futa if you go any other routes?
On the OP (page 1), click on 'Guide' under download. There is a guide that shows you all of Ava's paths and how to get there. It is quite detailed! Enjoy :>)
1697412282110.png

docmain123

Aug 22, 2021
Js curious, are there any negatives to using cheats? Ik some games have stuff like that and I'm curious if this does too.

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes