OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a note:
I am no longer going to be maintaining the OP. The new F95 game posting guidelines require mirrors, even though the links in the OP are linked to the developer's own links directly. I haven't needed to set up mirrors for 'official developer links' before, and I have no desire to now.
if an uploader wishes to start maintaining this thread, that's up to them, and they can set up the mirrors themselves. I'd just ask that they note whom is now maintaining the thread in the OP.

Reactions: setter6

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Corrected Mirror link, which actually works this time.

I don't have the upload speed, nor the patience to make multiple mirrors, so I apologize in advance for someone who doesn't want to use Mega.

ʎɯɯɐʇ

Jun 9, 2017
No problem I just asked so I know becouse it is big one =)
But actualy thanks for uploading and posting ;)

May 6, 2017
So is the new gender change content optional or not? because I have played the previous versions of this game and I would like to continue playing it but if the new content is not optional it will not ...

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
So is the new gender change content optional or not? because I have played the previous versions of this game and I would like to continue playing it but if the new content is not optional it will not ...
I mentioned in a prior post, that it's mostly optional.

During my playthroughs I did notice there's a few 'and suddenly this happened' events, but due to the fact this game is made in Twine, you can just click back and avoid that choice.

May 6, 2017
I mentioned in a prior post, that it's mostly optional.

During my playthroughs I did notice there's a few 'and suddenly this happened' events, but due to the fact this game is made in Twine, you can just click back and avoid that choice.
Thank you for responding. So that means that you do not need the transformation content to be able to advance in the story

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Thank you for responding. So that means that you do not need the transformation content to be able to advance in the story
That's correct. All the TF is a story unto itself, and doesn't affect the Main story.

Doing the TF stuff will have an affect on the overall game, but only if you go down that route.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
there is folder pics\pics that you can delete.
600mb of duplicate pictures that is unused.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
how do i cheat money? i can't find the value when i open it in notepad.
Open the browser console by pressing F12, type in 'SugarCube.State.active.variables'

Than you're going to want to look for the drop down called 'Player', it's above all the serum dropdowns, and the ability to edit the money will be under that.

Reactions: Synful62

kevintheghost

May 25, 2017
Open the browser console by pressing F12, type in 'SugarCube.State.active.variables'

Than you're going to want to look for the drop down called 'Player', it's above all the serum dropdowns, and the ability to edit the money will be under that.
thanks

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
This is a SugarCube 2 based game, so the active part in you object reference is not needed.

eg. SugarCube.State.variables references the same active variables as SugarCube.State.active.variables does.

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes