CS

Apr 30, 2017
@CS : you probably didn't download/unpack the images correctly, you first need the base pack, and on top of it you unpack the patch, just allow overwriting when asked, I suspect you only downloaded the patch ?
Nope I got the base image (1.6 GB) the patch update (58.5 MB) and the the Company 6.1 (901 KB). I extract all 3 then copy the files from the update into the base image overwriting when asked. Then put the html file in the same folder. I can see the first image(the buildings) but when I get to the page with the check marks there's no checks just the little image where a check should be.

Nevermind I got it now. Thanks all

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Is 6.4 still supposed to include new routes for the mother and sister? It's what I've been waiting for before doing another replay but I'm not sure if that's still the plan.

Also, wasn't a cousin supposed to pop up?

Cheops99

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone else having issues with 6.1? Getting errors out the wazoo after first conversation with Senya and after trying to use the save slots.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Which is the only choice given.

After having gone through all the work of maxing her stats, making her completely submissive and impregnating her, your only choice to advance her is to make her Dom. Thanks, but no thanks.
Then you messed up.
Just finished dosing her on a different route, full obedience, no option to make her dominant at all.

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
i meant to ask a while ago but i forgot - what are the different paths you go when dosing (or not) the branch boss?

* no dose - dominated by her?
* show tits - bimbo?
* suck him off - dominating her?
* more friendly - I guess is the love path
Pretty sure *show tits - leads to her being dominant path (its more clear in later choices)
Never not dosed her. So don't know what that does.

dannyslaps

Jun 17, 2017
im trying to get john to dom penny but i seem to be stuck. all she does is ask me if ive sucked him off and i just play it off as a joke making her suspicious. no progression after that.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
in the company do you get to have the baby when you get knocked up in the game
Nope.
Romance is not my thing and latest updates always about Penny and romance. This game is dying for me.
This update focuses on Penny. 6.2 will focus on John. 6.3 will round out the rest of the work office cast and 6.4 will go deeper into your family. Eventually everyone will have a branching serum route like Penny does in this update.

Reactions: Zurrlock

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Nope.
This update focuses on Penny. 6.2 will focus on John. 6.3 will round out the rest of the work office cast and 6.4 will go deeper into your family. Eventually everyone will have a branching serum route like Penny does in this update.
So I will have to wait for 6.4. Thanks.

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes