Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I like the changes made to Penny, makes it interesting to do multiple playthroughs to see how she turns out thus far. First one I had her churning out materials and serums left and right. Second one she was a nympho, which made me have to work around a schedule for making more serums since I couldn't use the lab in the late afternoon.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Was going through the media folders. Surprisingly, or not, imo, dakota has the largest file, comparable only with ava. What's even more interesting was the presence of files like chastitybj.mp4 Pretty slef-explainatory. The question is, did anyone unlock anything along those lines in the game??

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I think I've ran across those playing a sissy character.

Also, any word on the aunt that might or will be making a appearance? I wonder if Westane has already got a model in mind for her. I came across who I think would make a great aunt and have a scene with Ava Addams because you know that will happen. Eva Notty. Her and Ava did a scene together for "Wives on Vacation". Aunt Eva and Mommy Ava!

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Was going through the media folders. Surprisingly, or not, imo, dakota has the largest file, comparable only with ava. What's even more interesting was the presence of files like chastitybj.mp4 Pretty slef-explainatory. The question is, did anyone unlock anything along those lines in the game??
Just wear a chastity (can be all male, sissy or shemale) when dosing her, when she gets the blowjobs dose you get the chastitybj, when you give her the fuck dose she instead strap-on fucks you on the couch. The chastity also changes the the weekend evening sofa activity significantly as well.

If you don't want to buy a chastity, Diana will automatically put one on you if you run out of stamina while pleasing her (ask her "does she have any ideas" in her office then wait until she comes back), you'll wake up with it on, second go while already caged you wake up with a plug up your butt as well. Plug can also be given by/taken from Tasha after spying on her. Note chastity can only be removed in the sexshop, and it will affect your body transformations, so lock gender if you don't want it to change you (potentially all the way to female, if you become limp-dicked sissy that's actually the only way to change back, go female, wear strap-on + male clothes all the time, then back to shemale).

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
Personally I have enough patience to wait the full week until the official public release, I would just like to know what the changelog is.
This was said in a previous post on patreon about this update:

This update will include the completed set of outfit commentary from NPCs based on how your character is dressing, a new debug menu accessible via cheats, and new cheats!

Additionally, the character creation process has received a tune up and all the game's events, dreams, notes, and conversations have been moved over to a new back-end system that allows for more flexibility and expandability than ever before!

Finally, this update will be introducing base level support for character-specific image packs, as well as better image pack detection via JSON utilization.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Just waiting on that update to be posted :coffee:
Personally I have enough patience to wait the full week until the official public release, I would just like to know what the changelog is.
Personally I have even more patience. Waiting for, I think its the release of v6.4. After they've revamped and added to most of the characters by then and start on the next chapter. Playing again just to see more Penny...nah...I can wait.

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
So can someone put the update on a site other than nopy (Mega would be cool) as everytime I tried to download from there the files stop downloading midway.
It's been happening for a few days now.
Edit: Don't need it I seem to already have that update patch.

Reactions: SelfishFallenAngel

Gadget63

Jan 21, 2019
I just can't seem to start this game. Every time I click on the html file i get this;

Error! No valid storage adapters found.

What am I doing wrong?

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Cool. Valuable update. Seems like all goes as intended. I just hope next one tenth update will take les than 1 month otherwise it takes hell lot of a time to play some actual new game content.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That's a long wait for an update that adds no new content, almost solely back-end changes

Tecton

May 25, 2017
That's a long wait for an update that adds no new content, almost solely back-end changes
Have you looked at this game in Twine? It's a wonder it didn't take even longer to get this kind of change done. Shit's complicated.

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes