• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017

Play Online -

If you want to play locally, you'll need to download both Image Pack 1 and Image Pack 2, as well as the game's HTML file. The HTML file should be in the same directory as the "pics" folder.

If you already have the image packs, there is no reason to re-download them.

html -
ImagePack1
ImagePack2

Tired of these yet? This update focuses on fixing a few bugs, while also applying some additional balance to the transformation system.

The Company - Alpha 5.1.10

Bugfixes:
  • Fixed Tasha's events. For reals this time
  • Fixed arousal impact during living room scenes
  • Fixed text box issues in living room scenes
  • Fixed dressing slutty not affecting arousal
  • Fixed issue where gender transformation scenes would sometimes halt the game
Transformation:
  • Reduced impact identifying as female has on transitioning from Trans and Shemale by about 50-60%
Lab Adjustments:
  • Setting the game to Easy mode will now also increase base serum yield from 1 to 3 for MCS serums
Game Updates:
  • Added an option to play the game without images enabled. Choosing to play this way voids all image calls in the game. Some formatting may be slightly off (double spaces) as a result
@kevintheghost

Reactions: Silver1 and BinoRun

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Thank you, that version was more for bug fixing, still updates for this game are coming reasonably fast, this is great.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I'm pretty sure I saw a cheat/editor for this. Something about changing the name to something resembling James Tailor..... maybe someone who knows how to dig something like that out of the file?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure I saw a cheat/editor for this. Something about changing the name to something resembling James Tailor..... maybe someone who knows how to dig something like that out of the file?
To enable the cheat mode in this game you edit the game file with a text editor, then edit: "Devmode" line from "false" to "true", and save, if you did right, the game will start with a cheat thing on the bottom left screen.

Reactions: 7195648

anschwww

May 10, 2017

If you want to play locally, you'll need to download both Image Pack 1 and Image Pack 2, as well as the game's HTML file. The HTML file should be in the same directory as the "pics" folder.

I want to give a special shout out to all my pre-alpha testers, but especially to Mr. J Jester. Without him, this release wouldn't be nearly as solid as it is!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Definitely better looking updates, going to wait for more to be fleshed out though before getting back into this. A few updates per character doesn't really give me a lot of play time.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
The changes described in the 5.11 are the ones from before, so i guess this update is just bug fixing?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
To enable the cheat mode in this game you edit the game file with a text editor, then edit: "Devmode" line from "false" to "true", and save, if you did right, the game will start with a cheat thing on the bottom left screen.
No, I mean that actual thing I described. You get a cheat menu ingame, without having to do anything.

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Is there a bug with the new version ? The random events (apart from penny leaving the elevator with boxes and mom carrying laundry) no longer seems to trigger.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Is there a bug with the new version ? The random events (apart from penny leaving the elevator with boxes and mom carrying laundry) no longer seems to trigger.
The random events were changed to be much less, well random. It was much too easy to trigger them.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016

I want to give a special shout out to all my pre-alpha testers, but especially to Mr. J Jester. Without him, this release wouldn't be nearly as solid as it is!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes