moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Since the wiki an such don't appear to have been updated in a while I thought I'd ask here. Do things like impregnation and such go anywhere in the game? I've only seen like one acknowledgement that a character has that status, Dakota, and it was offhand and without any announcement or anything in the story.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Since the wiki an such don't appear to have been updated in a while I thought I'd ask here. Do things like impregnation and such go anywhere in the game? I've only seen like one acknowledgement that a character has that status, Dakota, and it was offhand and without any announcement or anything in the story.
Not at the moment and it won't actually be a thing in game. It's locked behind Endings which will be added next year in 2025 when the game is finished

Reactions: moondrake

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey so probably you are already a fully blonde bimbo like me correct? How did you start i started as a trans. After you are blonde bimbo there is no turning back.
You have 2 weeks in game to change back. After that, you are stuck as you are

Oct 8, 2020
How do you trigger the Tasha sex change then? Granted, I somehow skipped Xmas with Sophie.
Original Guide by Kilrah

Tasha's Date and No Dose Route:
1) Get the gender reveal scene: either the first time you try to dose her (you won't actually dose her then), or visit her in the office early in the morning, you need to go to work early to do that
2) After 14 days explore the office between Morning and Late Morning for an event with female characters.
2a) Tasha will ask you on a date when leaving work after step 2, accept the date
3a) Get the random event where Tasha gives you her phone number and wait 7 days until you get the second date to her apartment and select "Accept her offer and follow her home"
3b) Alternatively, in normal play, on October 21 "Get lunch with Tasha", then "Go to Tasha's apartment" (I'm pretty that one is bugged and doesn't unlock the rest of the events at the moment)
4) "Invite Tasha over for the day" on the weekend, during morning or late morning
5) In normal play, you need to wait for Chapter 4, in freeplay, I don't think there is any time constraint. After 3-7 days, get a dream with Tasha and Saya.
6) Have the "Weird Dreams" conversation with Tasha
7) 2 days later during the second dream with Tasha and Saya, select: "I want this to be who I am. I want this to be my future!"

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That is your opinion
No, it's an irrefutable fact.
The player character's gender has no bearing on romancing Tasha or the options for her transformation to fully female.

Your insistence on trying to make it appear that it does is absolutely disingenuous.

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Ahhh, it's a no serum path. Okay then. I have her so serum'ed up she thinks she's my wife now. Though sadly, the constraints of the game limit that more than I like.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hey no problem and i appreciate you mentioning me having real manners and not being rude or calling me names. Like some others here that told me to fuck off and calling me tenacious.
Still lying to people then... Nobody has told you to fuck off, and nobody has called you tenacious.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
Does the Dom John path get blocked if you have already dosed Penny high enough to be a domme or follow your orders? Or sill it just skip Penny and go to Tasha?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Does the Dom John path get blocked if you have already dosed Penny high enough to be a domme or follow your orders? Or sill it just skip Penny and go to Tasha?
There's only one blocked for Dom John. Dosing Penny to follow your orders above anyone else. This will prevent Dom John where as any other Route, she falls/joins him

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
if you try to dose John it back fires on you.
It's dependant on your character's Dominance stat.
If it's low (lower than neutral, I think) then it backfires. Above neutral it succeeds and it opens up his other dosage paths which currently only have two that are finished, includng turning him into Chanel.

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes