youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TheCompany-5.9Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
I know it doesn't mean a thing but the price of clothes is ridiculous. You still need heart or other coins to buy them it should be enough. No need to grind for the price of a car or a house to buy clothes

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I know it doesn't mean a thing but the price of clothes is ridiculous. You still need heart or other coins to buy them it should be enough. No need to grind for the price of a car or a house to buy clothes
On introduction, that feature was described by the dev team as a "late-game money sink."
Depending how you manage your time, you can unlock all the lab upgrades early into chapter 2. Most items in the mall are cheap and/or accessible through events in-game. So that raises the question: "What is the point of money after that?"
NPC outfits are the answer.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The clothing is end game stuff and not meant for early unlocking. The other thing is once you have The Pit unlocked in CHapter 4, you will unlock pretty much the entire set of anything very quickly. Just stay patient

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Genuine question: Couldn't the maker have made this an "original setting"? If there's nothing connecting it to this persons works other than the entity of "The Company", you coulda just made a name up for the company and not needed an unnecessary crediting. Could very well have said, "Inspired by Wandrer and his works(Check'em out)" but don't say "Yeah it's set in his world so I needed his permission to make this". I know it's unlikely to happen but now the game is beholden to Wandrer's good will, so if they say "Stop working on this, I revoke permission" a perfectly fine game gets snuffed out.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
The clothing is end game stuff and not meant for early unlocking. The other thing is once you have The Pit unlocked in CHapter 4, you will unlock pretty much the entire set of anything very quickly. Just stay patient
Hey i am not unable to load my game it says that is old and i need to get the other version instead. So basically i lost everything that is very nice.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey i am not unable to load my game it says that is old and i need to get the other version instead. So basically i lost everything that is very nice.
If you scroll up or even check the last page, I explained that Patreon shutting down Westane and him forced to comply broke saves. Not getting those back but the Cheats will help you get back to where you were.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

daktfi

May 30, 2020
BTW, with Penny now is it impossible to have sex if go for making lab supplies instead? I went up to this weird 'mouse ears' and still nothing. And other routes suggested either office slut or dom. I'm sure there was some kind of romance whe I played last time.
Raise affection (chat with her in the lab). I made her full-way lab rat and very much able to fuck her (even at her place).
The only thing I'm missing - the tail... After she showed her mouse ears I was really expecting the tail as well...

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

DevBlog. This one is a bit important:

-Website hosting is changing to just 1 server. Mainly because of downtime and keeping track of everything over 2 different links
-New website will be a one stop for everything Westane
-Next update is a monthly one and drops at the end of May
-Includes the promised Penny content on top of introducing some of Dom John as the first actual ending of the game!

More in the post

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Raise affection (chat with her in the lab). I made her full-way lab rat and very much able to fuck her (even at her place).
The only thing I'm missing - the tail... After she showed her mouse ears I was really expecting the tail as well...
Hey with Penny it depends if you are a male, female or trans i started being trans then transformed into a woman then a fully blonde bimbo. To increase her affection you need to keep every day chatting and going out to eat with her and also helping out with her experiments.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do you get Tasha to do the sex change?
Original Guide by Kilrah

Tasha's Date and No Dose Route:
1) Get the gender reveal scene: either the first time you try to dose her (you won't actually dose her then), or visit her in the office early in the morning, you need to go to work early to do that
2) After 14 days explore the office between Morning and Late Morning for an event with female characters.
2a) Tasha will ask you on a date when leaving work after step 2, accept the date
3a) Get the random event where Tasha gives you her phone number and wait 7 days until you get the second date to her apartment and select "Accept her offer and follow her home"
3b) Alternatively, in normal play, on October 21 "Get lunch with Tasha", then "Go to Tasha's apartment" (I'm pretty that one is bugged and doesn't unlock the rest of the events at the moment)
4) "Invite Tasha over for the day" on the weekend, during morning or late morning
5) In normal play, you need to wait for Chapter 4, in freeplay, I don't think there is any time constraint. After 3-7 days, get a dream with Tasha and Saya.
6) Have the "Weird Dreams" conversation with Tasha
7) 2 days later during the second dream with Tasha and Saya, select: "I want this to be who I am. I want this to be my future!"

Aug 13, 2021
i don't know if it's just me but the game is incredibly slow whenever I click a button when it used to be instant. sometimes it takes a good 5-7 sec before loading a new page and when going to sleep the page almost always become unresponsive

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i don't know if it's just me but the game is incredibly slow whenever I click a button when it used to be instant. sometimes it takes a good 5-7 sec before loading a new page and when going to sleep the page almost always become unresponsive
Westane is removing one of the hosts from the site which should help with this. All of it will go live at the end of the month on top of actual Penny Content

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes