jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Ok question. Whats the difference between this one and 6.2.1. Obviusly V3.2.1 is the backers and V6.2.1 is public but still, what's the difference?
Pretty sure he just changed the release numbering system. Had some rationale for it, dunno what it is, I'm too broke to be a patron right now. I'd guess he might be going to a model where the first number denotes the chapter, and the second denotes content being worked on, third the current updated. But that's just me talking out my ass, I don't really know. This is the same as the 6.2.1 version, except it contains the updates it shows in the changelog under 3.2.1

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
I'm talking way further back, during CoC and slavemaker days. Feels like I haven't had a proper game like that in age, with even their direct successors being without that content
Slavemaker, CoC & Cursed. Not much like those in a long, long time indeed.

Reactions: Shagy

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
What should I do with this error?
The image you attached is to small to read and the text becomes blurry when zoomed.

If I'm guessing correctly that error message indicates that you have exceeded the maximum Local Storage quota your web-browser allows for locally opened HTML files (1).

If I am correct then you need to delete entries from that cache associated with that 'domain', and the simplest way to do that is to delete the contents of less important Save Slots either in this game or any of the other Twine / HTML based games you play.

It is also possible to use your web-browser's Web Developer tools to manual delete entries from the Local Storage section associated with the `file://` protocol, or to clear your web-browser's (cookie) cache. However both of these options can result in you losing other data.

(1) Modern Web-browsers restrict the maximum amount of Local Storage available on a per 'domain' basis, and all locally opened HTML files share the same single 'domain'. The maximum size for each 'domain' is generally between 5-10 MB depending on the Web-browser / OS / Device being used, although it can be less in some cases.

Reactions: treshwx

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
What should I do with this error?
View attachment 541213
You ran out of space that Chrome (I assume, its chrome by the style of pop-up) allowed you so here are some solutions:
1: Save to disk to bypass this problem completely.
2: Use Firefox or Opera to play on and save some more, to get your save there, use the save to disk option above
3: If this is already happening in Firefox, do the following:
Go to about:config and search for "dom.storage.default_quota" option. It's value is in kilobytes
4: follow GreyElf's solution

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: treshwx

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I'm talking way further back, during CoC and slavemaker days. Feels like I haven't had a proper game like that in age, with even their direct successors being without that content
I do like quite a bit games like Coc, in fact a few of my favourite characters are from Coc, unfortunately the ones I liked weren't the most explored... for example I did like Tamami the goblin that seems to want hundred of children, fighting later on with your lusty children was fun.

I did like Ceraph too and her concept of giving you fetishes. In fact a companion like that could be really fun albeit quite random.

About slavemaker it was fun but overall ended being too generic, there were really few characters with custom storylines and things like that, even more really few tried to fight back or try something different.

But well, I find more than okay that now we get Tits (albeit I prefer the corruption theme of Coc rather than visit all around), lilith throne (albeit it tends to be a bit on the generic side it has great potential), xxxivilization (a bit too easy and without challenge, but it's an interesting concept), black garden (one of the few worked up RPG maker games, don't expect loyalty from goblins, it ends badly).

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Slavemaker, CoC & Cursed. Not much like those in a long, long time indeed.
There are, but you have to look for them.
  • Corruption of Champions style games (corruption focused fantasy... though without the transformation theme because that theme is absurdly rare)
    • Corruption themed
      • Third Crisis
      • The Fall of Juliet
    • fantasy sex adventure themed
      • The Last Sovereign
      • Roundscape
      • The Proteus Effect
    • both
      • Lilith's Throne (w/transformation theme) <--- very, very similar game
      • Unyeilding
      • Succulence
      • The Wind Disciple
  • Cursed style games (living-as-a-girl life sim)
    • Girl Life (old but still being developed)
    • Accidental Woman (potential to become a far better game than Girl Life or Cursed)
    • Good Girl Gone Bad
Many more come to mind, but most with male protags so I left them out. As for Slavemaker? Frankly I wasn't impressed... once you had trained a slave or three it was just endless repetition. But there are modern attempts at this as well, all of which I would argue are better than Slavemaker.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Any way to turn Chanel back into John?
Not in-game, currently (and I wouldn't expect it in future). You can fuck around with variables in the console if you like, but it might be easier to just start a new game.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Did I miss the image pack version number to release number decoder chart?
The 3.2.1 release is using Image pack v16.
Ok question. Whats the difference between this one and 6.2.1. Obviusly V3.2.1 is the backers and V6.2.1 is public but still, what's the difference?
Pretty sure he just changed the release numbering system. Had some rationale for it, dunno what it is, I'm too broke to be a patron right now. I'd guess he might be going to a model where the first number denotes the chapter, and the second denotes content being worked on, third the current updated. But that's just me talking out my ass, I don't really know. This is the same as the 6.2.1 version, except it contains the updates it shows in the changelog under 3.2.1
That is publicly readable, no backer status needed.

Well, hey, it's 2020 right? Time to kick off the new decade by ripping off a few band-aids! Starting with the next update, version numbers will be changing to follow the following convention:

<code>[completed-chapter].[feature-addition].[content-addition].[build]</code>
So by that logic, Update 3.0 would be the update that included the conclusion of Chapter 3. A followup release that included a couple new scenes would be 3.0.1, the first dev build off that update would be 3.0.1.1, and the first update to add a new relevant feature would be 3.1. As such, the next update will release as Update 3.2.1 at the end of this month, and the dev builds will start using that same convention following that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dixon Butz

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
I haven't checked this in a while...

Is it still impossible to become a proper futa, or are you stuck as a sissy/trans? (with only the mother being a proper futa)
Also, can you stop mom from raping you every morning?
You mean have both a penis and vagina simultaneously? Not by design, but my game got bugged once where I got impregnated from anal sex.

You can lock the door to your room.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Good day and sorry to bother all you kind people.

I missed the Image Pack Update v15, could anyone link me to it? I don't want to slog through the 2gb main image file just to get the Image pack v15. Many thanks!

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
You ran out of space that Chrome (I assume, its chrome by the style of pop-up) allowed you so here are some solutions:
1: Save to disk to bypass this problem completely.
2: Use Firefox or Opera to play on and save some more, to get your save there, use the save to disk option above
3: If this is already happening in Firefox, do the following:
Go to about:config and search for "dom.storage.default_quota" option. It's value is in kilobytes
4: follow GreyElf's solution
Thanks, bro

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
The image you attached is to small to read and the text becomes blurry when zoomed.

If I'm guessing correctly that error message indicates that you have exceeded the maximum Local Storage quota your web-browser allows for locally opened HTML files (1).

If I am correct then you need to delete entries from that cache associated with that 'domain', and the simplest way to do that is to delete the contents of less important Save Slots either in this game or any of the other Twine / HTML based games you play.

It is also possible to use your web-browser's Web Developer tools to manual delete entries from the Local Storage section associated with the `file://` protocol, or to clear your web-browser's (cookie) cache. However both of these options can result in you losing other data.

(1) Modern Web-browsers restrict the maximum amount of Local Storage available on a per 'domain' basis, and all locally opened HTML files share the same single 'domain'. The maximum size for each 'domain' is generally between 5-10 MB depending on the Web-browser / OS / Device being used, although it can be less in some cases.
Thanks, bro

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Trying to get to the end of the John Dom route, Tasha did the sybian scene with female pc, and said that training would start when Diana returned. I've played like a month or so, and no sign or indication of Diana returning. Anyone know whats up?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is the changelog right. Going from version 6 to version 3? Is there missing 6 before the 3.2.1?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Is the changelog right. Going from version 6 to version 3? Is there missing 6 before the 3.2.1?
As ist outlined in the changelog, they changed their versioning system to:

[completed-chapter].[feature-addition].[content-addition].[build]

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes