• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
These are the same game cheats that the developer shared. I simply grouped some cheats together for copying and pasting into the form at the beginning of each new start. You can add and label your own groupings for Sissy start or Bimbo start if you want to. My four are Pregnancy starting with John, Pregnancy starting with Chanel, No Pregnancy starting with John, and No Pregnancy starting with Chanel. I'm curious to see how the developer handles the pregnant women as the game moves forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: menatv

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Hi, I don't found the link between Diana and John for Diana'straining and John's dom. Someone knows the prerequisites? Thank you.;)

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
You do not have to rape Ava to get laid if you have enough patience. It takes a lot longer, but it can be done. Same with Dakota.
That is 100% correct. As long as you see "Your relationship with X has been lowered" or whatever the wording is... it means you're doing something against their will (Stepmom/Mom and Stepsister/Sister) but you can slowly get there with serums and patience without doing that. Did it a bunch of times because I've played through this game over 30 times I believe...
Can't wait for updates...

Reactions: JimMorrison19

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
That is 100% correct. As long as you see "Your relationship with X has been lowered" or whatever the wording is... it means you're doing something against their will (Stepmom/Mom and Stepsister/Sister) but you can slowly get there with serums and patience without doing that. Did it a bunch of times because I've played through this game over 30 times I believe...
Can't wait for updates...
I've played through a bunch of times too. I'm not sure how many. I am playing without birth control this time to see how many the MC can impregnate. To anyone out there who gave Ava the magic dildo, if you and Ava double team Dakota do not let Ava fuck her pussy unless you want Ava to impregnate Dakota. Just a friendly word of warning. This isn't my first time playing to impregnate.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Apparently you have to try dose him while submissive, which leads to him dosing you instead. The new content is entirely for the Dom John route
It is all dom john and it's horrible. No matter how dominant your MC becomes she cannot avoid being betrayed by Tasha, Penny, and John. I am playing it now. I'm hoping she finds a way out. I hate it. If she doesn't turn the tables on him soon I will quit this path and trash the save.

Sep 22, 2018
It is all dom john and it's horrible. No matter how dominant your MC becomes she cannot avoid being betrayed by Tasha, Penny, and John. I am playing it now. I'm hoping she finds a way out. I hate it. If she doesn't turn the tables on him soon I will quit this path and trash the save.
Despite being the only true m/m content in the game, apart from the John oral gangbang, I have completely avoided the new content because I cannot stand playing a submissive character. I play MC games to control, not be controlled

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Gonna (hopefully) save you some time, there is no (real) reversal. there is a chance that pops up toward the current end of John Dom Route, where your favorite tutorial gal can magic things back to 'normal'. it reverts John's path to zero. so you get another shot technically, but there's no dramatic reversal in roles.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Gonna (hopefully) save you some time, there is no (real) reversal. there is a chance that pops up toward the current end of John Dom Route, where your favorite tutorial gal can magic things back to 'normal'. it reverts John's path to zero. so you get another shot technically, but there's no dramatic reversal in roles.
Thanks. I will stop wasting my time.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Apparently you have to try dose him while submissive, which leads to him dosing you instead. The new content is entirely for the Dom John route
I've already dosed John. It didn't give me any new content. It just gave me the content of him fucking Penny. Is the new content only available to male characters?

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
I've already dosed John. It didn't give me any new content. It just gave me the content of him fucking Penny. Is the new content only available to male characters?
No. Played the whole new content with a female character. The new content appears on it's own after playing for some days.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
No. Played the whole new content with a female character. The new content appears on it's own after playing for some days.
I started my game from chapter three because I had already played the rest before and the game got to chapter four before I got to see any of it. I started my game again from chapter one, maybe now I have enough time for it.

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes