Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Seriously?
The Company is an AIF game set in the universe established by Wandrer on the ASSTR database
1)google asstr (you'll realize it means alternative sex stories text repository)
2)Enter the site
3)Once inside you should click on homepage (next to go)
4)choose authors
5)use the search engine to look for "Wandrer" (the name of the author)
6)click on the stories you like, those related to The Company.

That's it.

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
Does anyone know how to use the browser console to cheat in this game, if figured out most of the variables but I dont really know exactly how to edit them. Example: set $sophie.affection

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's hardly worth it at this point, just play normally and you can get all the content within an hour.

If its to prepare for future versions, not sure, I have yet to look.

Reactions: BigAdam

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Does anyone know how to use the browser console to cheat in this game, if figured out most of the variables but I dont really know exactly how to edit them. Example: set $sophie.affection
Like Kings, said not really worth cheating in this game at this time, as it's basically infinite and has a finite amount of content. But, but cheating in Twine in general, you'll want .

Instructions on how to install it, and use it are on the second page of that thread.

Reactions: BigAdam

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
really buggy version, nearly unplayable.
It's right there in the change log. Not much in an alpha 0 to play yet anyway.

Alpha Build 0.3:
Introduced several new bugs, typos, and grammar mistakes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I saw one bug, a missing graphic. I just peeked into the pics folder to see what I missed. Other than that, no issues for me. I use Firefox 54, maybe the browser may have something to to with the issues others are seeing?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Really? I never encountered a single bug during my playthrough.
Worked for me on Chrome as well, just not much to do other than the few sister scenes. Will come back and check when there is more content, so long as its not a required TF, that's not my bag man.

Reactions: filipopoli

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Worked for me on Chrome as well, just not much to do other than the few sister scenes. Will come back and check when there is more content, so long as its not a required TF, that's not my bag man.
There's more than just the Sisters scenes, 0.30 added several basic scenes with some of the coworkers.

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes