Macalion74

Mar 29, 2020
:love: Like This Game, But i dont know how thos Heart System works on the girls... Can someone tell me Please, i try to get the Mc familie Up "Step" Family :p:cool:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So now that npc dominance is no longer tracked what do?
Yeah, this confused me, because it seems the only way to trigger low dominance sex from your family is now to be in a cage or a sissy, which is just, ehhh.

Also videos don't work properly on chrome, but thems the breaks. At least it's not more John...

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Westane has even stated how sick of John he was getting towards the end. About how he just wanted to get the John stuff done and out of the way so he could focus on more enjoyable parts like the upcoming Ava/Dakota content. Basically doing the worst content that way everything else after is on the up and up.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

redlupa

May 29, 2020
have they changed the mc's avatar or is that broad shouldered nfl pro looking hulk mf still there

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
so.. another completly useless update.. This game is not worth it anymore... 75% of the content is John's already lmao. I will wait til the game is finished, so i can take a look at the changelog and then MAYBE play it again.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
The people who pay for the game. As you may note if you look at the previous comments, this is not a revolutionary new insight.
Yeah sounds like almost all of the people that pay for this game are Gay and enjoy getting it on with John.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I don't get why are people so mad here. He is following what his patreons decided and is almost par for the course on the roadmap schedule. He also posts a lot of dev updates on his Patreon.

There are many worse devs in this site. I'd say you guy are pretty spoiled.
Yeah if all of the people paying for the game are Gay and want lots of fun John content then this game isn't for straight people anyway.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Westane has even stated how sick of John he was getting towards the end. About how he just wanted to get the John stuff done and out of the way so he could focus on more enjoyable parts like the upcoming Ava/Dakota content. Basically doing the worst content that way everything else after is on the up and up.
Yeah, this is reason of my avoiding this project since 2019. Too many gay content and too less new straight.

RemyZero

Aug 23, 2017
With 1616 Patrons and raking in at the least $8000 a month with a goal of $10,000 a month, I'm surprised the progress for this game moves so slow. There are projects with far less funding that accomplish more in far less time than this game has in the years it's been up. :unsure:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
back of head.gif

Yeah... I think I'll come back for 3.5.0 in what 2021? Good game but, Yeah a little slow on progress. God on ya for dedicating time to maintenance...

Tecton

May 25, 2017
With 1616 Patrons and raking in at the least $8000 a month with a goal of $10,000 a month, I'm surprised the progress for this game moves so slow. There are projects with far less funding that accomplish more in far less time than this game has in the years it's been up. :unsure:
Have you looked at this thing in Twine? I'm amazed Westane can even find shit in that mess.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
John month no, John year.

And yes, the patrons made ONE VOTE to make a John update, but not to make 6+ of John updates
So the answer to my question is a clear yes. People are still butthurt over a majority vote. For the record everyone gets the same amount of treatment. All the vote decided on was the order of development. The amount of pearl clutching here is just painful.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but they say finished all john routes in 2? 3? month ago so, you will understand why so sceptical about updates. I thought this update would make the code easier to develop and the updates would be released faster, but looking at the 3.3.0 code I strongly doubt

they converted animations to mp4, reducing the volume by 100 times
reduced size of the images (but they are still a set of dissimilar images of different sizes and formats, different quality: bad / good photos, bad / good pictures)

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
So the answer to my question is a clear yes. People are still butthurt over a majority vote. For the record everyone gets the same amount of treatment. All the vote decided on was the order of development. The amount of pearl clutching here is just painful.
I don't understand where did you got this idea. Afaik, pool in November didn't have John as option at all. Winner was Ava and Dakota option. So butthurt is justified.
PS before that, there was a poll where John did win, but guess what? All options were John.
Bottom line, developer can decide whatever he wants, ofc, just thing is this cycle of John updates was his decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamsalad
3.90 star(s) 70 Votes