ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
There was never futa. Futa is short for futanari, the Japanese word for hermaphrodite. There are however trans and shemale transformations, which are pretty much the same but latter is more feminine and has bigger boobs/cock.
Well you can turn your mother into a futa but sadly you can't for yourself of any other character.

Reactions: Dysphorika

AAmTT

Dec 10, 2018
Good grief, so now you're moving the goalposts to the definition of "handily"?

In any case, the point remains that the poll was not rigged or misleading. There were three very clear choices, and all three were going to be included in the John update, the poll was only about the order of them. This was also very clearly stated.

And you know this, how?
First off learn what moving goalposts means. Second it's rigged because it intentionally split the vote between 2 similar options.

Anyway it doesn't really matter since he's wasting a year (it says 6 months but we all know he'll end up stalling it out over twice as long) on garbage content.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I like the game for the most part. But, I'm a greedy bastard and don't want to share mom and sis with other men.
So it sucks not being able to advance them further without them ... It also doesn't really fit at all. He seems to have a very similar view as his female boss of the facility. He shows a hell of a lot of restraint and compassion and then to allow that to go on with his own family would mean he cares more for complete strangers when he seems to like his family a lot.
Agreed. Frankly letting anyone else touch his family just seems entirely against his personality to start with.
He could turn anyone who screws with his family into a lab project, such as make their dicks shrink to 1inch...
Sure they will run tell their doctor but no one is going to suspect anyone did anything. They sure as hell aren't going to go around broadcasting their dick shrunk. I doubt they will ever come back around the house out of embarrassment.

Like I said I'm a greedy bastard I don't share or play nice with others. This game has him showing more concern for others than his own family if he allows the crap. Makes no sense. Where is Ego and Sense of control and ownership?
You will be able to progress Ava and Dakota without involving other men. In patch 6.4. Probably sometime next year.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
You will be able to progress Ava and Dakota without involving other men. In patch 6.4. Probably sometime next year.
Well that makes this game a wash for me most likely. It's hard enough for me to stick on the same work projects I have in RL which is why I have a dozen or more going at a time and go back and forth through them. Maybe other people will wait around that kind of time hope they do for the authors sake but I can certainly tell you if something doesn't keep drawing me back to it it will be forgotten. It's also a factor of already hoped it would have that changed for a good while now.

That said I get the authors all have lives as well they want and need to live.

Homilion

Nov 16, 2017
Is there a way to share them around without having them yourself? It is something I want to try with the Fem!MC

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
First off learn what moving goalposts means
I know exactly what it means, and it's absolutely what you did.

You strike me as someone who always has to have the last word, so go ahead. I won't be replying to you on this subject again.

AAmTT

Dec 10, 2018
I know exactly what it means, and it's absolutely what you did.

You strike me as someone who always has to have the last word, so go ahead. I won't be replying to you on this subject again.

Reactions: aifman7

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
can someone help me change out a gif for a another gif for explme if you click on fuck penny in the ass it show you fuck penny in the pussy and i need help change them .

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
can someone help me change out a gif for a another gif for explme if you click on fuck penny in the ass it show you fuck penny in the pussy and i need help change them .
Get the penny bugfix, then open the .js file with any text editor, and change lines 66 and 68
Code:
"ass-fucked-by-male-doggy":["pics/action/male-fuck-female-doggy.gif"],\

"ass-fucked-by-ts-doggy":["pics/action/ts-fuck-female-doggy.gif"],\
to:
Code:
"ass-fucked-by-male-doggy":["pics/action/male-assfuck-female-doggy.gif"],\

"ass-fucked-by-ts-doggy":["pics/action/ts-assfuck-female-doggy.gif"],\
Or download the attached file and extract in the main folder, replacing the existing file.

Last edited:

evildubdub

Dec 22, 2018
Quick question. I followed the instructions on westane's site about creating custom image packs. I was able to modify penny's and diana's images by updating their .js files.

Now, by default, the game only had penny's and diana's .js files. I attempted making custom ones, copying penny's as a template, but they don't work. Am I doing something wrong, or do I have to wait for a version that natively includes the .js files for the other characters?

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Hello,

I have an issue, with this game and other HTML games, while saving (and I could not find a thread dedicated to generic technical issues, so sorry if there is one I missed).

At first, everything worked well, but now, I have to save as a file because the "quota" is exceeded.

I am playing with Chrome. Is there something I can configure to make the "quota" limit higher? I can save them as files, but, honestly, it's less convenient.

Thank you for your help.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
... the "quota" is exceeded. ... Chrome. Is there something I can configure to make the "quota" limit higher?
Web-app based games like this one use your web-browser's Local Storage cache to store both the state of the current play-through as well as the Saves you make, and (as explain ) unfortunately that cache has an upper limit of of 5 MB per origin (/domain).

Some brands of web-browser (like Forefox) allow the user to change the upper limit size, unfortunately Chrome isn't one of them.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Web-app based games like this one use your web-browser's Local Storage cache to store both the state of the current play-through as well as the Saves you make, and (as explain ) unfortunately that cache has an upper limit of of 5 MB per origin (/domain).

Some brands of web-browser (like Forefox) allow the user to change the upper limit size, unfortunately Chrome isn't one of them.
Damn, I dislike Firefox and would have thought Chrome to be more sophisticated than this on this issue.

Anyway, thank you for your answer. At least, I now know I have to clear the cache everytime this appears, it is a solution, even though its more therapy than remedy... ;-)

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Just started this. As a male wearing panties (under pants), I went to talk to Dakota and she said "oh wow, aren't those girls' clothes?" Is this a bug/issue that will be addressed later, or does this game not plan to try to calculate whether something is visible or not? Also, it seems kind of unusual that on day ~3 the mother/sister are suddenly saying they "notice" my hair (which was set as long since the start of the game).

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Westane is looking for feedback on the last update. If you want your voice heard be sure to let him know.

And another Blog update as well. Next update is about 2 weeks away.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes