aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Aw, a little dispiriting to read he's not into writing the stuff I'm into when it comes to this game.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019

Hey guys, I really enjoy this game and have been playing it for over a year. But I've grown kind of bored with the same gifs over and over and decided to recast many of the parts.
It's not perfect, and I haven't played through with all the variables to make sure all the pics line up right, but it did take some time and I thought some in here may appreciate it.
Recast:
Mom- Krissy Lynn
Sis - Kimmy Granger
Diana - Sensual Jane
Tasha - Lily Ivy
Sophie - Diamond Jackson
Penny - Mia Malkova
Julia - Valentina Nappi

To install, open the new "pics" folder, select all inside folders and drag them to the original "pics" folder, replacing the originals.
the link has been deleted

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I would like to know, a couple of things about pregnancy:
The pregnant characters would be able to acknowledge their state and inform the father?
It would be possible to reach term?
It would be possible to do changes to the unborn babies?
It would be possible to transform the main character into a fertil cunt boy?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I would like to know, a couple of things about pregnancy:
The pregnant characters would be able to acknowledge their state and inform the father?
It would be possible to reach term?
It would be possible to do changes to the unborn babies?
It would be possible to transform the main character into a fertil cunt boy?
No on everything but that last one. The last one of a man with a vagina and no breasts is possible, but takes work. The official timeline for the game is over the course of a few weeks. The dev has stated that anything involving the pregnancies will only be handled in the game's endings, and probably only as a minor mention.

Reactions: Adamex

rj45direct

Apr 6, 2019
Hello. I searched through the thread but i didn't find anyone asking it. Is there any way to increase mom and sis willpower?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
last time i played, i was sure that there was no NTR here.. since when we got this genre here? and what content NTR does have here?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hello. I searched through the thread but i didn't find anyone asking it. Is there any way to increase mom and sis willpower?
There are some submissive (on behalf of the MC) sex acts that will increase their dominance, but triggering enough of them to grind the stat may be a bit onerous. You could just edit them in the console if you're ok with cheating to skip the grind, see comments #3044 and #3045.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
There are some submissive (on behalf of the MC) sex acts that will increase their dominance, but triggering enough of them to grind the stat may be a bit onerous. You could just edit them in the console if you're ok with cheating to skip the grind, see comments #3044 and #3045.
Or your can wait a couple of months when the Ava and Dakota experiences will be rebuilt from the ground up with new mechanics and branching narrative paths like Penny has now.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Another dev update from Westane.

There is a slight delay from his moving across the country so the next update will be out in the next week. He also talked about finalizing more artwork so Patrons of a certain level will be able to see more coming soon. Read the whole thing here

AAmTT

Dec 10, 2018
Dev Blog from Westane. It's mainly going over who won the Poll and answering people's criticism and false information that was being spread around.

If by "False information" you mean he admits that people are right about him but insists it doesn't matter then yes.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
If by "False information" you mean he admits that people are right about him but insists it doesn't matter then yes.
Yes and no. He admits that he tries to sway the vote, but that's pretty normal behavior. It's not rigged though, as some here were claiming. He tried to get a certain outcome, and that failed miserably. He is honoring the results of the poll though and giving everyone what they asked for.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes