Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Voting for 7.0 is online, and there's a public vote as well, so everyone who never stops complaining about mother being NTR'd now is your chance to get that update out sooner. It will probably be a year for that update even if it does win but still, go vote.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Voting for the next Roadmap is live. You can vote for Ava and Dakota content, Store Clerks, Chapter 4, Diana, etc. Cast your vote to see what Westane does next.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I voted for Chapter 4, would love the story to be moved along more, having it go Chapter update, 2 character updates, chapter update etc.

Reactions: Kurobatique

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I tried voting for store clerks, because they've been in the game since the beginning and dont have any content other than a picture placeholder. And I wont mind corrupting them and having some public store sex. XD I say try voting because it wanted me to log in but I dont have a patreon account. So no dice.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
I tried voting for store clerks, because they've been in the game since the beginning and dont have any content other than a picture placeholder. And I wont mind corrupting them and having some public store sex. XD I say try voting because it wanted me to log in but I dont have a patreon account. So no dice.
Definitely an interesting choice. If you play a dominant male route, you might see Veruca once, buy a tie, and then basically forget the mall exists. Seeing extra utility out of them would be nice (especially if you're a fan of Lexi Belle.)

EmTee

Feb 10, 2018
Sooo the Images for Penny arent showing up for me even though i installed everything correctly, anyone knows why?

united4012

May 10, 2019
Can't figure out how to input cheats..? Got about 1 day into the game but can't seem to find the Additional notes that was mentioned to use cheats...?

• Angry
Reactions: Watters

raixen

Jul 31, 2019
I seem to really enjoy these types of games. Any recommendations for games like this or Game of Life?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the bear doth protest too much, methinks
Only thing I take issue with is how it opens in such a way that brands everyone on here as though we're of one mind and purpose. Going back to when Tasha was changed from a woman to a trans-woman alone shows that nothing could be further from the truth.
"Some of the F95 Community" would be both the fairer and truer thing for him to have said.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes