Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How do you Dakota to bring home a boyfriend? I've never been able to get that event to trigger. And I've played dominant sub, and even switch. I've never triggered that event.
It's one of the random events at home, and the one you're asking about is the follow-up event that is also random.
Logically, it has to be after she's been dosed a few times, so go dose the crap out of her.

Reactions: Zarathos4

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
What are the Penny branching effects? I see the difference between obedience and acting slutty easily but what are the effects of the next branch on the slutty route between whoring and her becoming more dominant?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Westane just put out another Devblog. Talks about October and what the plans are for the rest of the year.

The important bits are:
  • Oct 10 - Devblog #81 - Ballad of John
  • Oct 31 - Backer Release - Update 6.2.0XX Partial Build
  • Nov 7 - Voting on Update 7.0 - (Tasha, Diana, Ava & Dakota, Store Clerks, or Chapter 4)
  • Nov 14 - Devblog #84 - Voting Results Implications
  • Nov 21 - Update 6.2.1 Release Notes
  • Nov 28 - Update 6.2.1 - Backer Build
  • Dec 5 - Update 6.2.1 - Public Build
  • Dec 26 - Update 6.2.2 - Backer Build
November 7 is looking to to be a date everyone will be waiting for as it's allowing you to shape what the next update will be and it's using all the most asked for updates people have been asking for awhile.

Jackoneill007

Mar 22, 2019
Hi came back after a few months and i dont see a rework of the sister/mom path in the changelogs so i just wanted a quick confirmation, do you still have to be cucked by them to advance the dosing? Or is there finally an option ''get sluttier but dont fuck around unless its with a vagina'' for them?

Dec 30, 2017
Just a few questions, first is this game and Game of Life, they are both very similar, are they linked in anyway?
Second is more a question on a guide or walkthrough since the one here is pretty bare. It's not a bad game but even with less grind mode, it's still a bit slow.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Just a few questions, first is this game and Game of Life, they are both very similar, are they linked in anyway?
I don't believe they are linked.
This game's been in development for longer than Game of Life, so I'd say it's "inspired" by this game, and thankfully isn't just a copy or imitator of The Company.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Hi came back after a few months and i dont see a rework of the sister/mom path in the changelogs so i just wanted a quick confirmation, do you still have to be cucked by them to advance the dosing? Or is there finally an option ''get sluttier but dont fuck around unless its with a vagina'' for them?
No, not yet. That is coming in the 6.4 patch series, which is still months away.
When do our characters get into a relationship with their mother and sister?
After you start dosing your family you can progressively begin doing sexual things with them. There's not really any official "relationship" content for them in the game yet, but it's coming.
Second is more a question on a guide or walkthrough since the one here is pretty bare. It's not a bad game but even with less grind mode, it's still a bit slow.
No, there's no connection between The Company and Game of Life.

There's , but parts of it are no longer current. That said only Penny currently has any branching content, which is outlined in this image:
Penny Serum Path.png

Westane talked about making an updated guide after more of the new 6.x series of patched content is done.

Dec 30, 2017
No, not yet. That is coming in the 6.4 patch series, which is still months away.
After you start dosing your family you can progressively begin doing sexual things with them. There's not really any official "relationship" content for them in the game yet, but it's coming.

No, there's no connection between The Company and Game of Life.

There's , but parts of it are no longer current. That said only Penny currently has any branching content, which is outlined in this image:
View attachment 427795

Westane talked about making an updated guide after more of the new 6.x series of patched content is done.
Thanks, I've been playing around as much as I can, I have a file where I just went all sub, let John take Penny etc, and one that's full dom with Chanel. I just hope the guides become easier to understand later.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My response was to point out the flaw in their statement, that being their impression that our character gets cucked by their family members.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah. If you run a test event you can get out the loop.
Thanks, already in day 3 and I didn't realize what I was doing wrong why I cannot get those scenes, so I'm trying to find a way to edit the variables, turns out I made the fucking wrong choices...

goddamnit.

Jackoneill007

Mar 22, 2019
My response was to point out the flaw in their statement, that being their impression that our character gets cucked by their family members.
Fine fine not cucked since you dont enter a committed relationship with them so i will reformulate.

Is there anyway not to suck the cum out of your mothers recent gangbang when you go down on here at night, and make them only attracted to you male-wise.

Better?

Being in a polyamorous relationship where youre the only dude works in the realworld, as long as you dont marry them all you wont go to jail and if your discreet not many people will frown... so why not in a game especially with mind control settings?

Thanks for the answers ill come back for the 6.4 then.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Being in a polyamorous relationship where youre the only dude works in the realworld, as long as you dont marry them all you wont go to jail and if your discreet not many people will frown... so why not in a game especially with mind control settings?
While I see your point and can understand why one could want exclusivity with their partners (and, thus, it could be an option in the game, a path), I would like to note that the poly mindset is not exclusive to males and can work in real life for a reverse harem or a mixed-gender arrangement (not even including bisexual relationships—and ignoring society's stigma against both poly and females with multiple partners). So, it's not wrong either to have this gangbang/not-exactly-NTR path in the game.

Why should I (as the male MC) be the only one allowed to look outside of the relationship? I tend to see this as hypocritical (or misogynistic even) and, in a fantasy game, I go for full corruption of everybody, so, the bigger the orgy, the better... ;)

Jackoneill007

Mar 22, 2019
While I see your point and can understand why one could want exclusivity with their partners (and, thus, it could be an option in the game, a path), I would like to note that the poly mindset is not exclusive to males and can work in real life for a reverse harem or a mixed-gender arrangement (not even including bisexual relationships—and ignoring society's stigma against both poly and females with multiple partners). So, it's not wrong either to have this gangbang/not-exactly-NTR path in the game.

Why should I (as the male MC) be the only one allowed to look outside of the relationship? I tend to see this as hypocritical (or misogynistic even) and, in a fantasy game, I go for full corruption of everybody, so, the bigger the orgy, the better... ;)
Im with you on that but only inpart, on a wide view yes yes im all for equality. On a personnal note i prefer to be honest with my desires and subsequently my partner. If at the start of your relationship your honest with them you can build something healty.
As opposed for example having an affair with the suburbian neighbour cause your wife/husband got a few pounds over the years.

Honesty is sometimes underated having someone telling you, i wont blow you as long as i get a mouthfull of pubes everytime instead of just passive/agressivly waiting for you to get a bikini wax is somewhat healtier for a relationship.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Im with you on that but only inpart, on a wide view yes yes im all for equality. On a personnal note i prefer to be honest with my desires and subsequently my partner. If at the start of your relationship your honest with them you can build something healty.
As opposed for example having an affair with the suburbian neighbour cause your wife/husband got a few pounds over the years.

Honesty is sometimes underated having someone telling you, i wont blow you as long as i get a mouthfull of pubes everytime instead of just passive/agressivly waiting for you to get a bikini wax is somewhat healtier for a relationship.
You talk like harem relationships where there's one male MC and nothing but women, all staying exclusive to the MC, is somehow rare in mind control and corruption games. It's definitely not. Plus, it's not like Ava wants to grab any guy she can find for a gang bang, the MC is the one that makes her do it.

As to your earlier statements, my experience in real life says that poly relationships with a single man and the rest women don't actually work unless those women are abusively trapped in the relationship. It doesn't matter how honest you are with each other, women do not want to be the property of a man. If they aren't allowed to freely find other partners, including other men, they will leave for a better poly relationship where they are treated as an equal. I'll never understand why so many people refuse to share their toys, so to speak. Seems especially common among men.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes