Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
There are alot of images missing for me during the night out weekend with penny when you can follow her back to her apartment

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
There are alot of images missing for me during the night out weekend with penny when you can follow her back to her apartment
make sure to install the base image pack v.13 (1.3 gig i think) then overwrite it with the v.14 image pack and finally html 6.2..

for the remaining hidden Penny's images, here is the solution:

Go to the JS folder in pics/penny, then right-click and select "edit." It should open in notepad where on the top you can select edit, replace. In the "Find what" bar type "penny/action/" and replace it with "penny/" then replace all. This will delete the searching action and fix your game

Reactions: Proto Persona

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
Btw does anyone know how to get to the ntr path with dakota (sister)? or does anyone have a guide thats more up to date?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Btw does anyone know how to get to the ntr path with dakota (sister)? or does anyone have a guide thats more up to date?
Currently only Penny and John have multiple paths. Every other character is a linear progression that just involves giving them enough doses. So far I don't think Dakota has any ntr, but Ava does.

Reactions: bosujima

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
Currently only Penny and John have multiple paths. Every other character is a linear progression that just involves giving them enough doses. So far I don't think Dakota has any ntr, but Ava does.
thanks for the answer but are you sure? Cause im sure there are more paths depending on your personality sub & dom.
Also depending on wether your male,female,sissy,trans,trans-sissy also affects the paths. To be totaly honest iv seen a few them.

with ava ntr path you mean dosing her to take strangers home right?
ofcourse it could be that we both define paths diffrently :)

Last edited:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
thanks for the answer but are you sure? Cause im sure there are more paths depending on your personality sub & dom.
Also depending on wether your male,female,sissy,trans,trans-sissy also affects the paths. To be totaly honest iv seen a few them.
Yes those are just variations of the same path though. Dom and sub can change your role in the scenes, but not the choices you make to get there or the outcomes really. Same for your gender situation. It's not a different outcome, you just see a different version of it. And currently the only path that leads to Dakota sleeping around is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

with ava ntr path you mean dosing her to take strangers home right?
ofcourse it could be that we both define paths diffrently :)
Yes, that's what I mean. Currently there's no way to fully dose Ava without opening those scenes up. In the future it will be completely possible to avoid letting Ava sleep with anyone but the MC and maybe another woman.

Reactions: Warknight

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
I had fun playing as a male.
And then I played again as a female, and still got anything on Submissive?
I haven't seen a event chain having sex with male character with Female, Sissy and Shemale.
I've been sucking John's cock everyday.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
If you're talking about the janitor, no. You're the one that commanded her to do it under the influence of the serum.
Your mom's can be stopped by ceasing to dose her prior to that point. It's supposed to be changed some time in the future, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
If you're talking about John, I start dosing him the first afternoon. After 2 doses, he's your best buddy.
Thanks chief, guess i'll wait for a while.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Is there M/M content with John where you (the mc) is the dominant one, aka the top and John being the bottom?

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
So far I don't think Dakota has any ntr, but Ava does.
There's a scene where Dakota brings home a boyfriend and has sex with him in her room. I think it's just a random house scene. The options and varieties change with how many times she's been dosed and such, so you can watch or even join in I think, but I'm pretty sure getting the scene at all is completely random. I believe there's a follow up scene as well, but not entirely sure of that.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Removed HUNDREDS of superfluous story variables from game
  • You may need to clear your cache, but after doing so you should notice SIGNIFICANT performance improvements
Thank god having to wait 10+ seconds after each click was making the game unplayable

Reactions: Roe1961

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Is there a way to make Penny more dominant without submitting to John?

I'd much rather turn all the guys to submissive fems/traps.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
Is there a way to make Penny more dominant without submitting to John?

I'd much rather turn all the guys to submissive fems/traps.
You can turn penny into a bit of a dominatrix by first dosing her to be slutty then finding her true sexual identity. Her icon will change and she become more dominant.

Reactions: Scales

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
In the game files and in the testing area there are test events for Dakota. If you catch her and boyfriend and spy on her. Then there's a follow up event where Dakota and her boyfriend to fuck MC. Is that not in the game. Cause I thought the test area only had current game stuff.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
In the game files and in the testing area there are test events for Dakota. If you catch her and boyfriend and spy on her. Then there's a follow up event where Dakota and her boyfriend to fuck MC. Is that not in the game. Cause I thought the test area only had current game stuff.
It is, or at least was in the game as a follow-up to perving on them, so I assume it's still there.
Same conditions apply as it being a random house event.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes