xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
this is the link from the dev, enjoy it
The Company – Public Update 6.2.0
Image Pack v14

Last edited:

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
6.2? More like 6.1.1.3.a.12c sub section B9, quadrant VI - minor grammatical corrections and backend improvements.

Reactions: pwnography

Jolynexu

Jan 5, 2018
Just downloaded 6.2.0 public from official source and eager to see those new changes, but i am wondering, what is the difference to 6.2.0 backer? and is there any difference with the backer image pack?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Links are to html file, not image pack
have the links not been updated? All the HTML file DL links still point to 6.1.3-backer
seems like the files aren't there at all no pictures load so far downloading off pateron but its gonna take 8 hours for pics. Im still at 0% mega doesn't seem to have full pics. Each file is only 1.6mb.
Nopy link to data files v13 is actually link to 6.2 public
yeah, something wrong, can t download pictures, all the links à 1.5 Mb
6.2? More like 6.1.1.3.a.12c sub section B9, quadrant VI - minor grammatical corrections and backend improvements.
Why does the File name for the HTML still say 6.1.3a?? shouldn't it be 6.2 public release?
Um, I think the download links are messed up
no imagenes base pack
Links fixed.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Jolynexu
Looked around for a while. Backer version needs "Intern" tier on patreon, which amongst others gives "Early access to feature patches, in between major chapter releases".

In case of v6.2 what I could find was:

Update 6.2.0 will be released to backers on Thursday, September 26th, with a public release to follow afterwards.​

Sooo, backer (like the other tiers) SEEMS to be about granting early access, instead of additional content (other than artwork, discort access, votes etc., but no "actual" IG content)?

Could be wrong though, couldn't really find anything else on the differences between tiers/versions etc. either, 'cept the patreon tiers themselves.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Couple of questions.

Is there much female protagonist content?

Which path is the NTR content? Isnt this a mind control pill game?
Yeah, the female protag content is the same as male content. The dominant John route(which happens if you are submissive and try to drug John) and is the content focus of all of 6.2 is the NTR path, with him stealing Penny from you and in the coming updates will do the same to Tasha, Diana etc.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
hi
Still haven't find where to use cheats code i don't have " additional info " anywhere
When starting a NEW game you have to choose "I've played before" at which point there will be a field labeled "additional info" on the very bottom of the char creation page that's where you put the codes

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
This started out as such a good game, great story, good writing. Seems like it's slipping it to the lets not finish too soon and keep getting paid mode.

Reactions: zappori and B2B2

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Seems many pics straight up don't work now... I restarted the game and Penny's blowjob scene is not visible, her apartment neither and I just kinda quit then. I don't remember there being this much missing last time I played and that was months ago. I did download both image packs as well.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes