Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Probably the best of the html games, one dumb thing i would love to see is, depending on choices you made, John visiting you and randomly fucking your mother/sister with the option of you joining to or to get fuck
I'm sure that this, or something very similar, is coming in this next batch of updates
Not yet. The next thing in the next patch will include corrupting Tasha and Diana for or by John. The family will come at a much later date.
More specifically the 6.2 patch series will be coming of the next month or so, and focus on John's plotlines. The 6.3 series will focus on the plotlines for the rest of the office. Finally the 6.4 series will focus on the mother and sister. I don't expect any further mom and sis content for many months.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
More specifically the 6.2 patch series will be coming of the next month or so, and focus on John's plotlines. The 6.3 series will focus on the plotlines for the rest of the office. Finally the 6.4 series will focus on the mother and sister. I don't expect any further mom and sis content for many months.
Yeah I suspect 6.4 will be November/December 2020 or early 2021

Zir

May 14, 2018
Actually, 6.2 is out right now

Reactions: magadaga1991

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah just clicked the non mega link for the image pack and chrome stated it would take 15 hours to complete.

Reactions: joe316

sergiyk0

May 8, 2018
Image Pack v13 (1.5GB): - - -
Links are to html file, not image pack

Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
seems like the files aren't there at all no pictures load so far downloading off pateron but its gonna take 8 hours for pics. Im still at 0% mega doesn't seem to have full pics. Each file is only 1.6mb.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes