Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Hey couple of quick questions.
What is "block content" and how can u access it? Does it limit the options and how?
What is "Whore Route" and how can u follow it? Do u need a new game? Also, can u access all new content with your previous save? Thanks

bear

Apr 27, 2017
Seems many pics straight up don't work now... I restarted the game and Penny's blowjob scene is not visible, her apartment neither and I just kinda quit then. I don't remember there being this much missing last time I played and that was months ago. I did download both image packs as well.
I ran into this issue as well after giving Penny the second dose of Serum. This is from a clean install with Base Image Pack 13 + Image Pack Update 14. It looks like the file paths for the Penny images are incorrect in her js file. The game is trying to load images from "pics/penny/action/gifname.gif" when there isn't an "action" folder inside the "penny" folder. I edited the imgPenny.js file to make these images load from "pics/penny/gifname.gif" and it seems to be working correctly now.

SmittyW3rben

Mar 27, 2018
If anyone is having problems with Penny's images, here is the solution:

Go to the JS folder in pics/penny, then right-click and select "edit." It should open in notepad where on the top you can select edit, replace. In the "Find what" bar type "penny/action/" and replace it with "penny/" then replace all. This will delete the searching action and fix your game

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
here's hoping 6.2.x update series gives both routes of John the upgrade they're in dire need of! been a while since his character was touched! keep up the good work!

Reactions: Samur13

bear

Apr 27, 2017
I ran into this issue as well after giving Penny the second dose of Serum. This is from a clean install with Base Image Pack 13 + Image Pack Update 14. It looks like the file paths for the Penny images are incorrect in her js file. The game is trying to load images from "pics/penny/action/gifname.gif" when there isn't an "action" folder inside the "penny" folder. I edited the imgPenny.js file to make these images load from "pics/penny/gifname.gif" and it seems to be working correctly now.
As a followup:
The intro scene for Chanel has a bad filename in the js file. I had to edit imgChanel.js and change the line ""blowjob-double-finish":["pics/john/female/blowjob-double-finish.gif"],\" to "blowjob-double-finish""blowjob-double-finish":["pics/john/female/double-blowjob-finish.gif"],\".
Alternatively you could probably just rename the gif.

Reactions: Sabberlot23

Kaindesign

Aug 19, 2017
View attachment 418805

Overview:
The Company is an AIF game set in the universe established by Wandrer on the ASSTR database, with his permission. This game focuses on the very early years of The Company before it became what Wandrer made it into, and aside from the entity itself borrows little to nothing else from his works. You choose your character's name and gender and set off down a path of corruption, perversion, and control. As the game progresses, you\'ll encounter more people to corrupt, and more ways to do it utilizing the various devices and drugs you'll develop in the Company laboratory.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-04
Release Date: 2019-10-03
Developer: Westane - -
Censored: No
Version: 6.2 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
HTML 6.2: - - -
Image Pack v13
(1.5GB): - - -
Image Pack Update v13 -> v14: - - - -
Others: *
COMPRESSED IMAGE PACK v13

Extras:
Thanks @Souleater and knownunknown for the links.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 12779 View attachment 12781 View attachment 12782 View attachment 12786
Hi, i don't know if it was this game or another, but definitely pretty similar... but there was more stages of MC changes and few much further... is it possible to add few?.)) it would definitely add some fresh air .) anyway amazing game...)

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
here's hoping 6.2.x update series gives both routes of John the upgrade they're in dire need of! been a while since his character was touched! keep up the good work!
Dom John is up first, but "nice guy" John and Chanel will follow shortly after.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes