Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is there a point to hanging out with Chris. He doesnt really seem to do much at this time. You talk and leave. There's corruption or him fucking your brains out or anything. What's his role and random event to do?

memes2501

Mar 4, 2018
Does anyone have the community image packs (if they aren't already included)? I can't download them because they download at 2kB/s....

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Westane just shared this. He is hosting the new update elsewhere until the problem with the current host is fixed

Reactions: Snugglepuff

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Everytime I reopen the game, I lose my saves. Is this a bug or how the games made?

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2017
Everytime I reopen the game, I lose my saves. Is this a bug or how the games made?
The saves are in a temporary directory. Depending on your addons/extensions such as tracking blockers or ones that clean temporary data (Windows can also be set up to do that), they might be the reason why your saves keep getting removed.

Windows has a few ways of doing it depending on how it's set up. i.e. special drive cleanup settings. But I'd go check your addons first if I were you. It might also be the case that running the game in a private browser might cause issues like these too.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
This game was made using Twine & SugarCube, and such games use your web-browser's Local Storage cache to store both the current play-through progression (History system) and the contents of your Save Slots (Save system).

Anything that flushes your web-browser's 'Cookies' will likely also result in the contents of the game's Save Slots being deleted, the same result may also happen if you run your web-browser in a "Privacy Mode". (like Chrome's "Incognito" mode)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Pretty big Blog Update. Here is a rundown:

Interactive Sex Scenes are going to be removed
They will be turned into Interactive Sex "Stories"
No more repetitive dialogue or samey scenes
Different scenes will happen depending on who you are (Bimbo, Sub, Dom, etc)

Diana update is looking to be as follows:

Update 6.2.2

• Slated to release towards the end of January
    • Winter Holiday Season is a thing that is happening, and in spite of my best efforts I've been unable to escape it...
  • New scenes with Diana
    • Diana returns on November 6th!
    • New interactive scene in Diana's office, previewed above
    • Dom John - Training scenes with Diana
    • Dom John - Prostitution scenes with Diana
  • New interactive scenes, as detailed above
    • At least John's bathroom scene
    • Shooting to also replace others
  • Addressing tons of reported issues
There is a crapton more so read what else is talked about as well as screenshots of the new ISS system.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Westane is looking for feedback on the last update. Be sure to vote on how you enjoyed or disliked the content.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes