JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
So I am playing 3.6 beta cracked version and wanted to know if a change is coming soon....I seemed to have played it out and run thru most of the stuff. Just turn it on from time to time to make sure i got all there is out of the game until THE NEXT UPDATE

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
Don't think you're in the right thread.
yep your right I wanted to say the samething in this thread and the twist thread....i really like the company but its tiresome now that I have made some headway in the game. Also once the sister is gone to the dogs you cant really do anything I can figure out.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
yep your right I wanted to say the samething in this thread and the twist thread....i really like the company but its tiresome now that I have made some headway in the game. Also once the sister is gone to the dogs you cant really do anything I can figure out.
If you used MCS-X then you've unlocked a non-cannon bad ending that removes that character from the game basically.

Reactions: JayDubya

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
The mom and sister's content is still entirely linear unless you want to give them MCS-X. Just hang out with them and does them when you can. That's literally all there is to their paths right now.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Fairly behind on this, but goodness Westane's recent community update post caught me a bit off-guard. Feels like the third update in a row where he's just completely revamping the systems behind the game... Making a branching narrative game is hard apparently, who knew?

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Fairly behind on this, but goodness Westane's recent community update post caught me a bit off-guard. Feels like the third update in a row where he's just completely revamping the systems behind the game... Making a branching narrative game is hard apparently, who knew?
Yeah, he's had a fair share of missteps, imo. Sex scenes especially were painfully long and repetitive.
I'm just glad he's recognized them before the family update.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
How to activate html5 editor? Kinda forgot the keys I need to press
If you mean your web-browser's built-in Web Developer Tools (or a similarly named feature) then the 'keys' you use to access it may depend on: the Brand of web-browser you are using; the Operating System you're running it on; and the particular Feature you want to access.

I have found that the F12 key works for many combinations of Brand & OS.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
SPOILERS
Without digging through nearly 190 forum pages, is there a way to know the current existing story narrative? I have reached a point where I am met with a boxed text at the start of each day that reads: "I have a feeling today's gonna be pretty uneventful... Maybe I should just coast it."
Basically, is there anything written after the Halloween event? I am in mid-November now and I just get repeats of existing scenarios. I am unable to dose anyone further (based on the decisions I had made) I'm completely submissive nearly all of the time, which prevents me from dosing John, which prevents me from moving forward with Tasha. Is there any way to get out of this loop, or is it possible that more story hasn't been created yet? John, Penny, and Tasha basically destroy me on a regular basis now and if I resist, I end up in the pit. I have reached the highest possible relationship level with Dakota and Ava and their plot lines are repetitive at this point. Direct contact with Ms Dee, John, and Penny result in scenarios where my submissive level is bottomed out. Conversations with Tasha repeat topics that had happened months prior (Julia and Tory story lines). Julia is just there for birth control. Penny doesn't assist in the lab anymore, since she is always with John.
Am I missing any existing content or do I need to restart and take a more dominant role from the start to see more story lines?
Sounds like you've reached the current end of the game. You definitely should start a dom playthrough.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Yeah that's the end of content at the moment, but playing dominant is a lot more funner than being a sub. That's an opinion.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes