reeeex99

Mar 23, 2018
Even if a big chunk of the fanbase enjoyed the John stuff, how do you not notice you're disappointing like at least 60% of them by only adding John content for months on end

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
And another update for the character i always skip with cheats and never talk to...
Out of curiosity, will there be an update for the company as well or will we keep getting the johnpany updates until everyone who gives a shit about john/chanel forget this game?

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Man, this game is top notch and one of the examples of a very well done html game.

But goodness if it feels like not a ton of difference between updates. There's some neat flavor stuff added, but does the game look all that different in terms of content from 6 to 9 months ago? Kinda?

This one will be on the backburner for me for a while before I give it a replay.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
So, just to sum up for anyone who is late to the thread...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Goinalon

Jan 22, 2018
The good news is we know that the next content updates will feature Ava and Dakota.
The bad news is it's entirely possible the next content updates will feature John moving into your home and domming Ava and Dakota.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
The good news is we know that the next content updates will feature Ava and Dakota.
The bad news is it's entirely possible the next content updates will feature John moving into your home and domming Ava and Dakota.
I just turn John into a woman early so I don't have to deal with him acting like my character is the fairy.

Reactions: puller123

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
ha yes, more John, because it's clearly what we needed
at this point, can the future updates only be about him?
Can we replace every-single characters with John?

Like you would be playing as a scientist John, and have a John(Milf) as a mom, John(teen) as a sister
John(MC) would get abducted by two Johns dressed as body-guards, and they'd bring him to a John female office-lady
Then you'd get to meet the entire John-cast, and the only actual John would wear a crown and start breaking the fourth-wall to tell you how great he is
I swear guys, this thing can still fit so-many updates about John, it's not redondant at all, just like this joke!

Edit: fuck, my boy PowerFlower already made that joke page 213, props to him

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Changelog 3.4:
- Renamed the game to "The John"
- Streamlined gameplay by removing all characters except for John
- Introduced a new cloning feature to make it possible to have more than one John
- Added 12 new John characters
- Future updates will focus on more John clones. Stay tuned!
Also...
-Option to rename all characters to John Option removed and all characters renamed John by default (cannot be changed)

Reactions: puller123

friend69

Jun 5, 2018
lol I am assumeing that the version number got switched or something? since they went from a 6-2-1 to 323?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Are you insane? Dont give the slightest insinuation to such things, if the dev with the john fetish reads it he will like the idea and make that crap happen...so far we have no option to skin anyone alive, not even at home, so its better we never talk about something like this...i still hope the game will come back after all this clutter, hopefully with an option to fully get rid of john/chanel, so dont give me nightmares...

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
absolutetly no complaints about the game, except it's not complete and I've lost my time machine so I've got to wait for the finished game in linear time but that's on me.
Only thing I can think to add to improve it is to add a few bondage sex scenes, but that's just my preference.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes