allenjohn

Apr 12, 2018
Well according to the roadmap, and going based on roughly how long each update takes, I'd say we've got at least another 3-4 months of John content. Funnily enough the very first update on the "Dakota and Ava" section is MORE JOHN. How very exciting.

Dec 3, 2017
I used to like playing this game. I have not played it for many updates. Tasha now has a dick for no apparent reason, I don't understand why that was needed. Now every update is about John and only John, who frankly could be removed from the game and I wouldn't care at all. So I've lost all interest in a game I really liked.

Reactions: Notatthistime

magus448

May 22, 2018
It could be reworked that Tasha is originally a woman then optionally, with the help of a serum made, she grows a dick. If we can turn John to Chanel this wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
People are so funny... the roadmap has been posted over and over, explaining what is going on. This is literally the last route for John that needs updating, and after this you get your wish! Every other major character so far except for Tasha is a fully fledged, vagina carrying member of the female sex! I also really like the new content, and I'm excited to see about where the game goes with John & the family of the protagonist as others mentioned. I think that will probably happen when the routes for those characters are expanded, but who knows. That's coming next, by the way. In June, according to the latest post on the subject, we get Ava & Dakota as the focus. The final John friendship route & bugfix/cleanup update is coming in May, which will provide some of us one final laugh at least!

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I hope we get more John now just see people freak out. Who knows, maybe that evil male doctor that's played by James Dean will piss off people even more when his stuff get fleshed out. It's just so entertaining to see people get so bent over this.

JayX

Jun 24, 2018
I wonder what those people are expecting from the upcoming Ava/Dakota Updates too.
For me is it kinda obvious, that those will also primarily go into the cucking/dominating MC direction since the other ways are already there and this has happened to all the other characters, that have been previously updated as well.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo
Feb 22, 2018
Well, I guess the ending for me is just gonna be Dakota and the MC talking about their baby in the hallway. Nothing else is going to happen.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
What does John's "body modification" route involve? Is it just him turning into Chanel or is it him getting all super-studly and pounding the bimbo MC?

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I'll try to re-up this week. I'm an essential worker, so I'm actually extra-busy right now. I haven't compensated for the last two updates, so it may not work as well as I first intended.
Hey man, hope things are alright with you. I don't mean to be a bother but do you think you'd find some time this week to upload that pack? I'm really interested to see how that combines into the game, give it some new flavor. Sorry for the mention but I'm *really* interested in it and I regret not having downloaded it earlier... Cheers!

Reactions: JayX
D

Deleted member 1250241

Last time I played this game it was version 6.1... How come it's version 3.2.4 now?

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
When the version # was changed from 6.2 to 3.something, the first thing I thought was..
Great. Now this game needs a Time Travel tag...WAIT!

....is John a Terminator, sent from the future?!?!?!?!?!

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
What does John's "body modification" route involve? Is it just him turning into Chanel or is it him getting all super-studly and pounding the bimbo MC?
Assuming I did the right route, I'm pretty sure so far it's been turning him into a toy. Like Penny made it so he is always erect but, can never feel pleasure. Then I think there was another one where his throat was made to be the only way to feel pleasure or something. So... that sort of direction I guess.

John has the most diverse branching of any of the chars in the game. I'd rather have the dev taking the time to do this well and then get the other branches up to this new standard.. then rushing John's storylines to become meh.
Still easily one of the best HTML games out there. Thanks for the update!
This is why I don't mind the John updates. The guy's an arse for sure but, he also represents the games only real obstacle. Without him the game is to easy/safe other than the mindless grind for materials. I actually hope for more spontaneity with the guy cause this game has WAY to much control over literally everything imo. Suppose it's fine if you just want to grind away till your harem is complete ezpz but, to me that's kind of boring.

This is actually true of the gender change thing as well. I feel it's almost impossible to accidentally get one you don't want. All choices are super obvious, just avoid doing or wearing anything different from normal and/or just be an arse/dominant or give in to everything otherwise. Maybe that's something that's something that'll be worked on later but, yeah as of now kinda tepid

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes