Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Seen pics where the characters are 2d instead of 3d...is this an image pack?
A couple of posts ago and maybe like two weeks, I asked smokeroom if he could re-upload the alternative image pack that he initially did a while back but so far he's been busy with life and whatnot. I'm really looking forward to when he'll upload the package again as it may offer more the the reply-ability of this game and offer some diversion until newer updates come out.

Reactions: JayX

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
--- SPOILER ---
In the pics/mom folder i saw a few gifs called "pit" that showed her in bondage gear, which means there should be a way to get her in the Company's pit.
Anyone found out how?

JayX

Jun 24, 2018
--- SPOILER ---
In the pics/mom folder i saw a few gifs called "pit" that showed her in bondage gear, which means there should be a way to get her in the Company's pit.
Anyone found out how?
Its in the MS-X route so basically her bad ending.

Reactions: PlayDat

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
You can progress the family beyond the basic shit without ms-dos'ing them? Or just the final version? I always dose the mom one step before she starts banging probably SDT ridden strangers

JayX

Jun 24, 2018
You can progress the family beyond the basic shit without ms-dos'ing them? Or just the final version? I always dose the mom one step before she starts banging probably SDT ridden strangers
You can currently only progress by dosing them with serums. The MSC-X routes, which are also only available for the family though will completly alter the character of the person and serve as kind of a bad ending for them.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Man, the concentration on John content for several updates is absolutely uninteresting for me.
No problem if others have fun with it, but I hope the next update is about one of the women again.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
Man, the concentration on John content for several updates is absolutely uninteresting for me.
No problem if others have fun with it, but I hope the next update is about one of the women again.
according to the creator, the next update will last of Johns for the time being, and will start working on Dakota and Ava content update in June

Reactions: botc76

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
May marks the final update for John. It all ends this month. Post goes over what's coming in.

-May's update will be focused on Romancing John
-Westane hired another writer to help with certain areas of writing.
-June is the maintenance month meaning there will be no new content and all work will be on getting everything up to shape and removing all bugs.
-July marks the first Ava and Dakota update. The Dark Age of John is now over in less than 2 weeks. Rejoice!

twho940

May 11, 2020
is there a way to add cheats after you've already started the game?

Edit -playing as a female mc and there are no enhancements in the lab? will it be added in the updates? or am i missing files?

Last edited:

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
is there a way to add cheats after you've already started the game?

Edit -playing as a female mc and there are no enhancements in the lab? will it be added in the updates? or am i missing files?
Enhancements unlock after the event with Penny and your character stay late in lab and you break a vial in your hands. September 6th leaving work triggers event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In browser console (f12) you can type these codes to unlock serums if past that date.

Last edited:

twho940

May 11, 2020
Enhancements unlock after the event with Penny and your character stay late in lab and you break a vial in your hands. September 6th leaving work triggers event.
In browser console (f12) you can type these codes to unlock serums if past that date.
Wow thank you.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes