jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
yeah ik i did exactly that and now it just says (0 days left for the mcsx to take effect no matter how many days i go further in)
Sounds like the event didn't get flagged right cause it should have triggered when you go to bed. I'll look at the code and see if any other flags are needed. Can you upload your save and I'll see if I can find out whats up.

Edit:
I looked at the code, the event triggers only on friday or saturday when going to sleep to progress to the next level.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The day you dose your mom turns on the first flag to true (mom.mcsx.slut is 1) then entering the browser code to make (mom.mcsx.cd is 0) makes the days left 0 true. The event will then trigger the following friday or saturday when going to sleep. If you have not got to either of those days yet that is probably your problem.

Last edited:

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Does anybody have a cheat code that lets us time skip to a point where the dev isn't rolling out new John updates? :p

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
How do you turn the mc into Piper Perri? I remember doing it in one play through but have no idea what the requirements are.
The current image pack only has Casey Calvert as female and Rikki Six as bimbo for mc. So unless you create your own image pack or find someone else that created it with her as mc you can't. You can try looking over on thier to see if anyone has created one or ask for one maybe.

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I just discovered this game two days ago, and man...
i'm hooked, this is really great, i played it entirely like 3 times and it's so interesting.
I like the idea of brainwashing that's not exactly brainwashing, we do inception with drugs.
I'm really hyped for futur content.

Reactions: jayp420
May 29, 2017
If any of the devs reads this forum, I think there is a problem with John's isNice variable not being initialized. That then breaks the function that would activate workevent 21. I was wondering why 21 never activates in the workevent pool and when I set isNice to false, it triggered at the next opportunity.

Reactions: vip1vip

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Blog Update from Westane. Here's the rundown:

-We're 7 days away from the final John update!
-Final John update is his Romance path.
-This next update is going to add 2 Dakota scenes from the winners of the Writing Contest. One will involve Dakota and her webcam friend, the other her and Tasha.
-June's update is all maintenance and there will be no new content next month. Full list of Maintenance priorities is in the post but the endgame is to make The Company as streamlined as possible.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What is the NTR content are you being cucked or do you do it.
The MC is the one who gets "cucked" if;

You try to dose John while having low dominance - The "Dom John" path, and is closest to NTR that you can get imo.

The other "ntr" that some get bent out of shape over, is a result of pursuing the mother and sister, which currently requires dosing them which leads to them becoming more sexually active (read the dialogue when dosing and look at the notes in game), with the mother in particular having to become an absolute slut as a result of the dosing from the MC, before she wants to have sex with him/her.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
The MC is the one who gets "cucked" if;

You try to dose John while having low dominance - The "Dom John" path, and is closest to NTR that you can get imo.

The other "ntr" that some get bent out of shape over, is a result of pursuing the mother and sister, which currently requires dosing them which leads to them becoming more sexually active (read the dialogue when dosing and look at the notes in game), with the mother in particular having to become an absolute slut as a result of the dosing from the MC, before she wants to have sex with him/her.
Ok thank you shame real shame was hoping for some normal incest.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Can i ask something ?
after trying the game a few times, i never understood how dosing events works in the company (not at home, it's easy enough).
I mean, is there a way to "trigger" the events or is it 100% random ?

Jan 10, 2019
Can i ask something ?
after trying the game a few times, i never understood how dosing events works in the company (not at home, it's easy enough).
I mean, is there a way to "trigger" the events or is it 100% random ?
You can dose your coworkers in "Commons". If you are alone in there you will be able bring them something to drink. They have to be in their normal workspace for you to be able to bring them somthing.
Penny is an exception, you can dose her in your Lab most of the time.
Ms. Dee can be dosed when she takes you out for dinner, which will happen at set times during the game.

Reactions: UndeadEve

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
You can dose your coworkers in "Commons". If you are alone in there you will be able bring them something to drink. They have to be in their normal workspace for you to be able to bring them somthing.
Penny is an exception, you can dose her in your Lab most of the time.
Ms. Dee can be dosed when she takes you out for dinner, which will happen at set times during the game.
wait, i can just go to the commons to give them drinks when i want ?
i thought i had to wait for them to ask me for a drink
That's way easier then
thanks for the answer.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I would like to ask for help again if possible.
I'm trying to do the "channel path" for john, but i can't manage to find what i'm supposed to do.
I tried dosing him but he either go to a test subject or my "bitch" but it's not done yet.
I don't understand what i'm supposed to do.
Can you help me ? the guide didn't help me much.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I would like to ask for help again if possible.
I'm trying to do the "channel path" for john, but i can't manage to find what i'm supposed to do.
I tried dosing him but he either go to a test subject or my "bitch" but it's not done yet.
I don't understand what i'm supposed to do.
Can you help me ? the guide didn't help me much.
Testing serums on him will open the Chanel transformation.

Reactions: UndeadEve
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes