ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
The strange strap on only unlocks if you pick the path where you share Ava with others? That blows.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
If anyone wanted to get to new Ava content right out of the bat like me tries to try debug start and chapter 1-2-3 or fiddle with relationship/corruption values, don't, it breaks event chains.

loser12346

Oct 30, 2018
Pretty sure the new strap-on routes are bugged. You cannot give Ava any more serum after giving her the strap-on, which is only at the point you have her masturbating around the house.

Groumpf

Sep 19, 2017
Hi, quick question : I wanted to play that game again, but as it's still in progress will saves be compatibles with news updates in the future or will I have to start over ?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi, quick question : I wanted to play that game again, but as it's still in progress will saves be compatibles with news updates in the future or will I have to start over ?
It's best to start over right now since the current update completely changes Ava's aka the Mom's core systems and Serum Routes. In the future though all saves will be compatible with old versions

Reactions: Groumpf

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
huuuh, i don't know if i broke something or not.
I played the last linked version of the game, dosed ava and dakota (since before, the last dose for ava needed dakota) and i've hit a wall.
I mean, dakota is dosed as far as i can dose her (the game even tells me so), but for ava, i don't have any messages.
I wouldn't find it weird if i didn't know i don't have some scenes (like morning sex scenes).
To add more detail, i went the route where you give her the strapon (didn't really mean to, but i like it ;D ).

Was it supposed to be like that, do i need the mcs-x to progress farther ? do you still "share" her with dakota in that route ?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
huuuh, i don't know if i broke something or not.
I played the last linked version of the game, dosed ava and dakota (since before, the last dose for ava needed dakota) and i've hit a wall.
I mean, dakota is dosed as far as i can dose her (the game even tells me so), but for ava, i don't have any messages.
I wouldn't find it weird if i didn't know i don't have some scenes (like morning sex scenes).
To add more detail, i went the route where you give her the strapon (didn't really mean to, but i like it ;D ).

Was it supposed to be like that, do i need the mcs-x to progress farther ? do you still "share" her with dakota in that route ?
Ava's Strange Strapon is bugged. Bug fix will go out tomorrow. In terms of notification I'm not sure if that's bugged or intentional since many Serum Endings are still a WIP

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes