HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
have the incest been remove from the game
No. Ava's content was gutted and moved around in order to make way for her actual content coming in the next few weeks. As a matter of fact, Patrons just got a Dev Build with most of her new serum paths in yesterday. It'll make sense after this next update. Same thing will happen to Dakota as in September she'll have her content gutted and moved around for her actual content update in October.

Reactions: 0culus

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Strange, it should work.
Did you return to pint before giving her the strapon? Give her strapon, and then she can fuck her daughter (MC).
I started a new game after i did what you said, bought the strapon, gave it to her, nothing happened, i then tried to have a scene with her, nothing happened (well, no, something did happen, but she didn't have a dick is what i mean).

Reactions: Apostate and pantil

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
No. Ava's content was gutted and moved around in order to make way for her actual content coming in the next few weeks. As a matter of fact, Patrons just got a Dev Build with most of her new serum paths in yesterday. It'll make sense after this next update. Same thing will happen to Dakota as in September she'll have her content gutted and moved around for her actual content update in October.
Thanks for the reply and do you know the cheat codes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I started a new game after i did what you said, bought the strapon, gave it to her, nothing happened, i then tried to have a scene with her, nothing happened (well, no, something did happen, but she didn't have a dick is what i mean).
Only other idea is that it has something to do with dominance/submission levels now, as he did rewrote events. I don't really play parts where MC can get penetrated. But I will try to look to see if any idea shows.

Reactions: UndeadEve

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Only other idea is that it has something to do with dominance/submission levels now, as he did rewrote events. I don't really play parts where MC can get penetrated. But I will try to look to see if any idea shows.
Thanks a lot, it's really nice of you to help.

Reactions: Thermophob

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
So there will still be incest just updated paths that will becoming in the few months ok looking forward to it then. Couldn't give a shit about John. Is there any paths with the boss Ms Dee or will that be after ch4

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
So there will still be incest just updated paths that will becoming in the few months ok looking forward to it then. Couldn't give a shit about John. Is there any paths with the boss Ms Dee or will that be after ch4
yes, Avas path is being reworked to match the upcoming events throughout the game

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Is there any paths with the boss Ms Dee or will that be after ch4
Sure there is, but it's half-finished. See here (guide for her is still valid, but I only took path where she is submissive to MC).

If I remember correctly, chapter 4 will bring new character, another shemale ("played" by woman, same case as Tasha), so I am guessing there will be few more skips for me...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
I still pray and hope for a Aunt Eva played by Eva Notty. Ava and Eva, I mean c'mon!
The MC has talked about Ava's niece coming for Thanksgiving so there's a possibility her mother might be coming too. I'm hoping for the introduction in chapter 4 since chapter 3 ends on Halloween.

Reactions: Engelstein

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Blog Update by Westane. Key points are:

-Bugs have been an issue of late but Westane believes it's all coming together finally. Should be less buggy soon
-Next update gives Ava 4 Serum Routes with 8 potential end points (Not all 8 will be seen this update)
-Only 1/4 Serum Routes has Ava being shared with other men
-Brand new scripted and random events, outfits, and new mechanics coming in with Ava's content.
-August is the Anniversary of The Company. There will be a Comic being released soon for all Patrons.

All that and more in the blog post itself:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
The MC has talked about Ava's niece coming for Thanksgiving so there's a possibility her mother might be coming too. I'm hoping for the introduction in chapter 4 since chapter 3 ends on Halloween.
I don't know why, but maybe the first dose for the cousin (and her mom if she's with her) could be "you don't want to leave".
You know, to make sure they stay with you *wink wink*.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
There are 5 instances that needs to be changed. My guess is you only changed one?
That would actually make sense, didn't know i had other instances to change.
Then again, i knew i messed up somehow, didn't know where.
I'll try again later.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
There are 5 instances that needs to be changed. My guess is you only changed one?
well, i did what you said, the scenes where you get fucked at night in her room is not an error now (but is now stuck), the scene where she "gets" the dick still doesn't appear, the morning fuck is with a strapon and not a dick.
Guess it half worked.
There's probably some other things to change.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes