Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
played latest update and noticed most home interactions are gone.
And right when I was planning on going the scourge of humanity route xD
*here's hoping the next update won't be too long*
There is update once a month......

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Hello. I tried to look for pointers / clues but I could not find them. Apparently there is no walkthrough for this game, and I'd really like to know a couple of things:

1. What each piece of clothing does (besides making your character feel slutty or horny) . How exactly this "feeling" affects the character or the interactions with other people?

2. According to what the anime avatar said - Sya I think - stats doesn't matter in this version? I assumed certain scenes are triggered by amount of affection / corruption the NPC have towards PC. If the stats doesn't matter, what triggers them? Should I keep trying to get the relationship to 50+? (I noticed at 50 changes from neutral to friendly)

3. How do I block certain sexual interactions from happening? Even I set the sexual preferences with the anime girl, there are plenty of scenes where the ones I marked as "hated" are enforced to PC.

4. How do I take the passive role in "cutscenes"? It have something to do with the amount of willpower or domination?

5. After I tried to be "good" - as in give answers that increase affection, dating everyone, took every opportunity to get laid... I ended up as a femdom. So I tried the other way... and I ended up the same. I mean... wtf. I read in thread you can BJ futa lady (Tasha). All I managed to do was to make her get down on me via serum. I even started a new game with cheats to have a threesome with Chanel and Tasha. What I'm saying I had enough girl on girl action with my PC being the dom. I want to change, and I have no clue what I'n supposed to do.

6. And how do I enable anal sex besides random encounters with clients? Or orgy? Or GB? Or Dp? It seems Chanel have a lot of fun in bathroom and Julia in her medical center.

7. What are the paths for serum on each character? In one game I had Penny making components, serum and even giving me money, and in other I managed to make her research things - and that turned to be a pain in the neck. I don't even know what enabled the research path.

8. I know I can "repair" the vagina if it gets too lose. What about the other... goods? Do they degrade over use as well?

9. Is there anything resembling a guide out there? Or a wiki? I tried reading those 240 pages of thread but most of them are people compaining about slow development and lack of progress. People asking pertinent questions never got answers (like "complete" download requires the other 3 downloads? Indications under "Install spoiler" seem to ignore the existence of a "complete" version... or maybe not.

Anyway, if someone could find time and patience to answer my questions, would be great. Thanks.
I can't answer all of these, but i can kinda answer for 1, 5, 7 and 8.
1 : your clothing doesn't really effect people around you (which is a shame) except john, who likes it when you're looking slutty, the clothes "feelings" are to make you change when you sleep.

5 : you need to be completely sub, a "sissy" or in chastity, don't know how to make it happen for a girl you tho, never tried.

7 : it's not impossible i miss some
- penny as 4 routes (afaik), the first choice makes you have two other, if you make her obey you, you then have the choices you had, making stuff for you, or testing stuff on herself
if you chose to make her "sexual", you can then make her a dominatrix or like channel, the company's slut.
- diana and tasha only have 1 route, can't get wrong with that.
- john is special, i know of 3 routes, but since i don't like him, i make him into channel at the start, but here's what i know
if you make him help you at the lab, you can experiment on him and transform him into channel.
if you dose him to be nicer, at some point he will become your "friend", but it's not done yet.
if you mess up while trying to dose him (need to be sub and having given him a bj in the restroom), he will become a mega dom and turn everyone against you.
- Dee has 3 routes, depending on you first choice, she can only be dosed at specific moments in the story.
she can be romantic with you (never tried), dom or sub.
- ava and dakota also have 1 route, but it's gonna change soon.

8 : yes, you can make the dick grow or shrink, same for boobs.

Reactions: 0culus and chichong

chichong

May 7, 2020
I can't answer all of these, but i can kinda answer for 1, 5, 7 and 8.

Thank you for your answers.

At #8 I was talking about anus size, if you take prostitution path and have trans/male customers very soon you receive not-so-nice comments about it, and apparently there is no option to fix that.

Yeah, John is "loyal companion" in my pt, I guess I messed up. I have the privilege to have him spend 1 weekend day with me, free of charge. lol. How do I reset him? I like Chanel better.

Dee? Never meet her. Maybe you mean Sophia, your boss? I mean so far I finished all 4 chapters, and that person never show up. Maybe is a branch of the story I ignored?

When it says I've done everything with the serum - it means I have to develop the relationship further? Or it's about corruption?

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Thank you for your answers.

At #8 I was talking about anus size, if you take prostitution path and have trans/male customers very soon you receive not-so-nice comments about it, and apparently there is no option to fix that.

Yeah, John is "loyal companion" in my pt, I guess I messed up. I have the privilege to have him spend 1 weekend day with me, free of charge. lol. How do I reset him? I like Chanel better.

Dee? Never meet her. Maybe you mean Sophia, your boss? I mean so far I finished all 4 chapters, and that person never show up. Maybe is a branch of the story I ignored?

When it says I've done everything with the serum - it means I have to develop the relationship further? Or it's about corruption?
Yeah, as far as i know, you can't do anything about your anus.

For john, either start a new game or try to mess around with the code (if you don't know what you're doing, i don't recommend it)

Dee is your boss yes, for her routes it begins right at the start of the game, when you create your first vial of serum you're given the choice to use it on her, if you do, you then have three choices, those are her routes, and after that, after each chapters she will take you out to a restaurant, and you can progress her dosing.

If you've done everything with the serum, the game tells it to you, it's either "i think i should work on her/him a little before that" or "i did everything i could", if you have to work, you have to spend some time with them, could be relationship or corruption (or both) (in the case of tasha, one is locked behind john's dosing).
If it's the other tho, you can only do a "bad end" by using a mcs-x (and i think only ava and dakota have one right now).

Reactions: chichong

chichong

May 7, 2020
I would like to comment the fact that even there are a lot of good things in this game, it seem the writer have the same flaw as many creators of this kind of content. And it kind of bothers me, so it must be said. It happens to know that I'm not alone in this, because I've read something similar a couple of pages ago.

People are unable to separate "submission" from "humiliation". If someone is submissive and is willing to take passive role, or agrees being subjected to unusual sexual fetishes it doesn't mean "humiliation" is one of them. That's a kink by itself. You don't have to take my word for it, check wiki for , there are all listed.

If someone is willing to accommodate all your sexual desires, normal reaction is to humiliate that person? I'd be fkn grateful for that.

"I want you to BJ me while I play with a double dildo in your pussy and your ass"
"Sure, anything for you"
"You are a dirty slut aren't you? Take it all, bitch! You are my cumslut! Deeper, you whore!"

This is not OK. Seriously. In the last 2-3 days I played this game. That's about 30 hours I think - I need to sleep too. I'm not going to lie, I like it - a lot. I even consider donating in order to help it's development. But this - this doesn't stand well for me. I do hope the creator read this and consider making some changes in order to cater to the needs of all the users.

I know how to mess with the html file to tweak the dialogues, but I also know my "work" will be rendered useless at the next update. There are also pics and scenes I'd like to change (anal with dildo and bj specifically - they are grainy and blurred) - and guess what, I can do that too - by simply replacing them in the image folder. But maybe I wont have to do that, maybe the dev himself will do it.

Thx for reading.

PS Now that I think at it, it would be helpful if I post something similar in the review section. What do you think, guys?

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I would like to comment the fact that even there are a lot of good things in this game, it seem the writer have the same flaw as many creators of this kind of content. And it kind of bothers me, so it must be said. It happens to know that I'm not alone in this, because I've read something similar a couple of pages ago.

People are unable to separate "submission" from "humiliation". If someone is submissive and is willing to take passive role, or agrees being subjected to unusual sexual fetishes it doesn't mean "humiliation" is one of them. That's a kink by itself. You don't have to take my word for it, check wiki for , there are all listed.

If someone is willing to accommodate all your sexual desires, normal reaction is to humiliate that person? I'd be fkn grateful for that.
Yeah, it probably was my post, i couldn't stand having to be humiliated everytime i wanted to pleasure other or taking it in the bum (i used the ava/dakota threesome as a sub as an exemple)
I understand that humiliation is a big thing for some people, it's just not mine, i like to be passive, but sph and other kinks like it kills me.
I'm not even against trash talk like the convo you said, it's more the being treated as nothing / less than nothing, being told i'm useless, having to watch other people fuck while i can't do anything (i hate cucking...)...it's that kind of things that irks me.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Oh I agree with the submission vs humiliation vs sissification vs cuckolding. Those are 4 different fetishes, with some overlaps, but some people want one but not the other. Also, this dominant sissy erasure is racist. :p

Renault

Jun 20, 2018
So ran into an annoying bug where I was Trans with cock caged and had let's call it "Johnwashed Tasha" claim MC as her own... and apparently she impregnated my don't have a vagina trans. Not exactly sure what I did to pull that one off.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So ran into an annoying bug where I was Trans with cock caged and had let's call it "Johnwashed Tasha" claim MC as her own... and apparently she impregnated my don't have a vagina trans. Not exactly sure what I did to pull that one off.
Tasha's just that determined to knock you up if she gets the chance :LOL:

Seriously though, it's a bug... Given all the changes being made, I'm personally going to wait a few versions before diving in again.

Arok

Oct 14, 2017
As trying to read the changelog here is a whole text-game in it-self, could anyone tell me if any content has been added to the storyline ?
Last (oooold) version of this I have played ended after the events where that red-haired new employee tried to steal serums from the basement...

ty

chichong

May 7, 2020
There is a little something I could use your help with, guys...

If you cheat and start with Chanel, you have the option to prostitute together. How do you unlock that option in normal game-play? Right now in my current game Chanel is "best friend" (117) and "promiscuous" (53). She's also servicing Tasha. My own character is bimbo and makes 400+ /client (and wears the collar - not by intent, mind you)

Also... those clothes you spend a ton of money to buy then gift to people, do they have any effect other than visual?

I've dug in game file, but I could not find any clue. Ofc, I might have missed something, it's a huge file.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
The non-slut Ava route is still coming, right?

I agree. Although I'm not super into dom/sub content, it's more or less agreeable to me. But when invectives starts flying, and it just involves dirty talk/humiliation/violence as a matter-of-course, it really grinds my gears.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes