Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Playing this, I wish Westane moved the plot further along and though chapter 4 rather than focusing way too much on constant character updates.
It might depend on what's planned for chapter 4. fleshing out characters now might be easier. Or perhaps there's a writers block on chapter 4. so doing side projects in the mean time. Which is fine unless they get stuck there and never move on. Besides having new home content isnt really that bad. the home story could use an upgrade, in my opinion.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
It might depend on what's planned for chapter 4. fleshing out characters now might be easier. Or perhaps there's a writers block on chapter 4. so doing side projects in the mean time. Which is fine unless they get stuck there and never move on. Besides having new home content isnt really that bad. the home story could use an upgrade, in my opinion.
I feel in some ways it depends on preference, like whether you are more into the side things or the main plot.

chichong

May 7, 2020
I sort of need your help - again - guys. It feels like I'm going in circles here.

All I'm trying to do is to date Chanel - as in going in a bar with her via phone invite, not to spend weekend together.

But if I interpret things correct, the only way to invite Chanel to a bar is if you know the bar location from John. Also you have to call her in the evening. However, making John friendly locks out Chanel transformation.

Is there something I miss here, guys?

On the same note. For setting dates:
Penny - early afternoon
Sophia - noon + evening
Tasha - ?? - all I get is cute talk
Chanel - ?? - same

Thanks in advance.

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
How developed is the dominant John storyline now at this point? I was waiting for that to be updated some more before starting the game again.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How developed is the dominant John storyline now at this point? I was waiting for that to be updated some more before starting the game again.
Haven't played that one myself, but according to all the comments about how long it took, I'd say that one's complete.
There's other parts of John's stories/dosing that aren't complete yet though.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
John is now the CEO of The Company with the final scene of him looking up at the stars, a hint at the sequel 'The Company in Space'!

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
save please male characters
why would you want a save for that game ?
it's not like it's a real challenge to access the content, and you will miss some with a save.
And also, it's so easy to just create a new game, start from the last chapter, add a cheat to access debug and dose everyone in the same day to be at the exact point you want.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

TheSupahDog

Apr 10, 2019
I'm confused.
I played this last time many months ago, now I tried again since I saw lot of changelogs.. and it looks like way less content than before? I don't understand.

Also why the strapon on stepmother doesn't work anymore?

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
I'm confused.
I played this last time many months ago, now I tried again since I saw lot of changelogs.. and it looks like way less content than before? I don't understand.

Not sure if you mean Ava and Dakota content, but the dev is remaking the family content.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I'm confused.

He made a typo and didn't bother to fix it. There are few such scenes. If you wish, PM me and I will show you how to fix it.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Not gonna lie, if you have a way for the strapon to work, i kinda want it if it's not a bother.
Open the file named TheCompany.html with text editor, not with the borwser.
Search following phrase: Mom-ISS-RideCock and repleace it with Mom-ISS-Bed-RideCock. Save it, and open the save file before giving strapon to her. There are quite a few typos like this.

Reactions: UndeadEve

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Search following phrase: Mom-ISS-RideCock and repleace it with Mom-ISS-Bed-RideCock. Save it, and open the save file before giving strapon to her. There are quite a few typos like this.
Thanks, I did what you said, i'll try it later.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Well, now i've tried it, and it still didn't work, maybe i did something wrong...

padder

May 5, 2018
OhWee - Game lacks a vaginal Sex tag, was wondering why I was never able to find it when searching for certain tags. (I always include vaginal sex)

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
kay, I also tried this after I saw all the changes. Noticed one typo/codiing error - you visit Chanel (with Tasha non-dominant), and visit Tasha- you get by first scene, and you have 3 options- Fuck tasha while she eats chanel, fuck tasha's mouth while chanel rides her, eat chanel while tasha fucks you-
If you choose fuck tashas mouth, the scene is described as you using tasha's mouth... but the endings are all you fucking CHANEL's mouth, and removing your dick so she can swallow tasha's cum, etc.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes