kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Does anyone have a problem loading files I updated to 4.0.0 but when I try to load saves of new games I have made it says that it's not a compatible version
Yeah experiencing the same issue. Any save I make is classed as incompatable when trying to load it. Unplayable for me at the moment.

Reactions: forgotp

Amber 3

Jun 25, 2020
Hi , sorry this might sound dumb but I was wondering where to get the newest version of this game ? is it on the first page ? is that the up to date version ?

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Does anyone know how exactly to sell the mother to the company? I followed the path correctly and now have MCS-X. Gave it to her and waited, nothing. I repeated this 3 times and nothing happens. Is it in the latest version?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Since it's a little plot-twist for new players about Tasha (srsly, just play a little first), gonna use spoiler for my question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Early in the game for a good stretch she was actually a she. For some reason they decided to keep the model but turn her into a him which was and is incredibly frustrating. I hope since this game focuses on transformation we can rectify this at a later date either through the games development or fan-made additions.

genericperson6

Aug 31, 2017
well i hope that i havenot passed some undesired events and i still can go go-hunting route .
i bought some toys but not strapon...well i cannot find em...see only having collar.
View attachment 916694
on the other hand... she masturbates alot...and i might well have chosen that option instead; thinking that it would keep her to myself caz i was not ready to share before i get some fun. (without knowing that it would lead to some futa scenarios)
and the problem that i dont know how to tweak because i dont see anything 'masturbation' related to uncheck
coffee+ horny+ touch+ kiss- and then unchecked ones >
View attachment 916704
.will play abit and see...
is there any other indications of msc-2 production. oh my assistant ' I made you a batch of 10 MCS-2 ' ..also might be a bad sign!
oh forgot about diary thing. ...yeah things look bad
  • September 3rd - Sunday, Morning - I took Mom's training a step further today, making it impossible for her to come unless I touch her. She's already tried masturbating once, let's see how long it takes her to catch on
  • September 5th - Tuesday, Evening - I used the MCS-2 to have her start masturbating around the house. She didn't have any trouble adapting to her new initiative, going so far as to just start rubbing herself with me in the kitchen! Too bad for her it still won't give her the release she needs, and it'll only be a matter of time before she's begging for my touch!
  • September 8th - Friday, Evening - The effects of the serum on Mom are in full swing. She's gone so far as to start masturbating around me, and not even trying to keep it a secret! If I wanted to, with a little nudge I could probably push her over the edge... This might be fun.
Whats the name of the program you are using?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...the changlog makes it sound like a bad idea to give dakota the mcs3...
Is there any new/useful content for her if you play as- and want her stay pure lesbian?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Since the game is at 4.0, this will always resolve to true.
Simply change save.version >= 3.996 to save.version <= 3.996

Simple typo, if you code, you make mistakes :)
The actual main cause of the bug is more likely the following line in the StoryInit special Passage
Code:
config.saves.version = state.variables.game.version;
The first letters of config and state both need to be changed to be upper case.
eg.
Code:
Config.saves.version = State.variables.game.version;
see: and

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes