Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
saves seem to be glitched for me, played for an hour or so then stopped. started playing a few hours later and tried to load my saves and they just says:

The save you're attempting to load is no longer compatible with the current game. Please download the latest version of The Company, or start a new game..

Aborting.

it's the same version, it's 4.0.0, same folder and everything...
This should help you (and welcome to the Backer's Build with it's own bugs...)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-company-v4-0-0-westane.4153/page-280#post-5009384

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
What do I open it to get to the line?, the only options it gives me when I go to open it is google chrome, internet explorer and Microsoft edge.
Grab NotePad++ (it's free) as it will show you Line numbers and be able to handle that file easily. That would be the easiest way.
NOTE: Third Party Site:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Grab NotePad++ (it's free) as it will show you Line numbers and be able to handle that file easily. That would be the easiest way.
NOTE: Third Party Site:
What's the deference between the installer version and the zip/7z version?

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
i have an issue with the game, it always give me this message, even when i start a new game from 0 point
idk what should i do, any help????

1611988267602.png

Reactions: JohnCasey

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
Question what will happen after you give Dakota the MCS-X serum but on the road of Romace becauseher status becomes Devoted Stepsister what will happen at some point ??

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
saves seem to be glitched for me, played for an hour or so then stopped. started playing a few hours later and tried to load my saves and they just says:

The save you're attempting to load is no longer compatible with the current game. Please download the latest version of The Company, or start a new game..

Aborting.

it's the same version, it's 4.0.0, same folder and everything...
this was already addressed earlier in this thread and fix is listed. do a search for it on here. too tired to do it right now

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If you managed to become fully sub you are a sub...for a change, try being dominant ^^

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
How do you regain dominace, because I was full dominant and losed it all without realizing it and now im full submissive.
I seem to remember seeing that to become dominant you need to do dominant things. So receiving blowjobs is a good step as opposed to eating her out

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Played 4.0 and after some time was invited to Sophie's condo once. Also managed to get invited to the Pit, but it's mostly just a placeholder of what's to come. Didn't see any new Diana content, or anything from Anne.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes