The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Grab NotePad++ (it's free) as it will show you Line numbers and be able to handle that file easily. That would be the easiest way.
NOTE: Third Party Site:
I already own it, but when I open the file its just a long singular lne of text and not the actual code.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Question what will happen after you give Dakota the MCS-X serum but on the road of Romace becauseher status becomes Devoted Stepsister what will happen at some point ??
As of now, the mcs-x for dakota are more or less "become mc's dom" and "become mc's sub".
So on the love route, it's the sub one.
How can i get rid of strange strapon's effect? I don't want a dick for Ava !! :(((
I'd suggest starting again and chosing another route for ava, as of now there is no way to get rid of the dick, but since it's not the easiest thing to give her, you kinda have to want it for it to happen.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The route is irrelevant, he just should avoid giving the strapon to her...and since shes the only one who can use it, dont even buy it.

Blob

May 7, 2017
Can't send any more texts to Dakota because she never answers the previous one. Bug?
Is sending texts important or can I just ignore that it doesn't work anymore?

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
Does anyone know the step-by-step to turn John into Chanel? I am stuck at the lab part where the MC is telling Penny that he has to see John love cock and stuff. I go check on him in the washroom in the mornings, but there is nothing.

Any ideas?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
The route is irrelevant, he just should avoid giving the strapon to her...and since shes the only one who can use it, dont even buy it.
The route is not irrelevant tho.
One out of the 4 route need her to have a dick to continue the route.

EllieR

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone else had issues with their save? I played for a bit yesterday, trying to reload today and my save is apparently incompatible with the version; it's the same version....

Reactions: marridreg

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Anyone else had issues with their save? I played for a bit yesterday, trying to reload today and my save is apparently incompatible with the version; it's the same version....
See my post on page 282, there is link to the fix for this. :>)

Been reported a lot, even on this page. Not a difficult fix.

Reactions: EllieR

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Elijah Hu
In almost every game i prefer personal over public use for almost every character...but this stupid asshole deserves to be an eternal gangbang slut...even if its just the revenge for the year of john-only-updates...

Infernobot9000

Sep 2, 2018
So, any plans on being able to turn Tasha into a full fledged girl? I mean, (s)he already wants to be one, you can forcibly change the gender of the male that doesn't want to be female, so why not (him)her too?

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes