diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Public release is out, but did he not fix any of the bugs from the backer release for the public release? I don’t see anything about it in the post, and the release notes are just a link back to the backer release notes.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Public release is out, but did he not fix any of the bugs from the backer release for the public release? I don’t see anything about it in the post, and the release notes are just a link back to the backer release notes.
The HTML File sizes are different. The new one is larger than the older 4.0 - something is different!

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I replay the game and I don't remember exactly the path to change John to Chanel. After the first dose of mcs-1 I'm directly given the choice to send John to lab for testing and there is in his first scene in the lab a reference to TFM-1 despite the fact I haven't found it yet. After that I have a very long waiting time before I can inject a new one (3 days begining the next day for a mcs-1 dose). Is that how it should happen? I didn't play since a long time but I don't remember John route being like that.

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
It's just been released, so when can we expect to see the new patreon build here in f95zone?
Newest public build can be found here:

New Patreon builds come out around once a month, last month was an exception since he was struggling with his mental health a bit.

And yes, it is not reflected in the patch notes, but this version does contain the save bug fix. This was in the Patreon only post:
(please support Westane if you can, and if you like the game ;) )
  • Links have been updated to fixed version, Build 4.00001
  • Addresses save loading issues, as well as other minor errors

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Is there a way to play the game as a femboy switch? I like the look of the sissy MC but I don't want to play the game as a limp dick sissy. Is it at all possible to play the game where I get dommed by some characters, domme others and look like the sissy whilst having a large functional cock?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there a way to play the game as a femboy switch? I like the look of the sissy MC but I don't want to play the game as a limp dick sissy. Is it at all possible to play the game where I get dommed by some characters, domme others and look like the sissy whilst having a large functional cock?
You will also get the chance to play as Trans females if the Sissy keeps being feminine. They are truly functional.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Right but I don't want to play as a trans character. So I should take it that I can't do as I would like at the current moment. But thanks for the fast reply though.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You could turn off forced transformations and just reject further transformations once you've achieved Your Ultimate Form. Otherwise it'll be a tricky balancing act: Having a large cock and making dominant choices will tend to shift you towards the dominant shemale form, so you'd need some submissive influences as well to counter those.

Reactions: Kveterak

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The Sissy look only comes with the Sissy transformation. Otherwise you are a Male, Trans females (2) and real female.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Downloaded v4.0 (thank you for sharing this remarkably involved game, btw). Loaded a save from October (v3.3) without error. Played a bit, saved the game, came back later and tried to load from the new save. Received error:

" The save you're attempting to load is no longer compatible with the current game. Please download the latest version of The Company, or start a new game.. "

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Downloaded v4.0 (thank you for sharing this remarkably involved game, btw). Loaded a save from October (v3.3) without error. Played a bit, saved the game, came back later and tried to load from the new save. Received error:

" The save you're attempting to load is no longer compatible with the current game. Please download the latest version of The Company, or start a new game.. "
See the OP for a 'save fix' from Westane. (page 1) :>)

Reactions: riadhloch

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
John is still the only one you can transform. The other NPC's you can change but they stay the same gender.
I'm like 90% sure they were asking about sex scenes (ie. is John the only male-on-female sex option for female players?).
Answer is still yes in either case... depending on your opinion about shemales...

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm like 90% sure they were asking about sex scenes (ie. is John the only male-on-female sex option for female players?).
Answer is still yes in either case... depending on your opinion about shemales...
And the prostitution gig, once that's unlocked. But that's obviously less impactful than content with the named characters.

Reactions: qwsaq

Kasyan666

Aug 2, 2020
Hello!
May be, I am totally stupid, but I am not understand, that how, when and where I can doze John for the first time? When we came to the bathroom, I choose "Slowly back out of the bathroom". Than, at the next conversation, I choose "Hmph, yeah sure, let's be friends... Dick." And, that is all. From this point John ignoring me at his working place, and not firing any important (with action variants) random events.
So... What I am doing wrong?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hello!
May be, I am totally stupid, but I am not understand, that how, when and where I can doze John for the first time? When we came to the bathroom, I choose "Slowly back out of the bathroom". Than, at the next conversation, I choose "Hmph, yeah sure, let's be friends... Dick." And, that is all. From this point John ignoring me at his working place, and not firing any important (with action variants) random events.
When in doubt, buy a man a beer. (Go to the commons.)

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Red

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Hello!
I'm going to be a total dick and copy paste a sentence from the game - The common area is pretty empty right now. This might be a good chance to slip one of my serums into someone's drink...

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes