Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Go to the mall after your sis tells you she made some fast cash...then you can choose clients every time you leave work...i never did it, so i dont know how much they pay...but considering the fact i always have more money than i can spend, the serums are enough to get rich.

Animelovar

May 9, 2018
Saves are broken... just a heads up for people, you might wanna wait for a fix.

And if there is a fix then please link it, otherwise its quite unplayable, unless you have unlimited time.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Saves are broken... just a heads up for people, you might wanna wait for a fix.

And if there is a fix then please link it, otherwise its quite unplayable, unless you have unlimited time.
WTF is going on? I installed the game and started from 0 on this new version yet it refuses to load the saves i just made saying

"The save you're attempting to load is no longer compatible with the current game. Please download the latest version of The Company, or start a new game..
Aborting"

Are u kidding me ?
There's a fix in the OP. Or see here.

Reactions: Animelovar

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
You know I'd like to see if drugs made by MC can overcome the drugs that Diana is supposedly under. (Perhaps aggravate it to make her dependant on you as an option, or cure her and make her grateful even more) I'd like to have an option to give a loving mom a dick so that we could two team the sister, for family bonding, ofc. Or, perhaps, request a bit of hard loving from her during a nightly visit.
Having some progress with Pit, missing videos... Etc.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
You know I'd like to see if drugs made by MC can overcome the drugs that Diana is supposedly under. (Perhaps aggravate it to make her dependant on you as an option, or cure her and make her grateful even more) I'd like to have an option to give a loving mom a dick so that we could two team the sister, for family bonding, ofc. Or, perhaps, request a bit of hard loving from her during a nightly visit.
Having some progress with Pit, missing videos... Etc.
Dealing with Diana's 'problem' would seem like a logical progression for the game, given what you and Penny do... let's see what happens!
As for two-teaming Dakota - you can actually do this on the dominant Futa/Dildo path with Ava. In the evening in the living room once Dakota is of the 'screw you anywhere' mindset... And of course, Ava will gladly abuse you in the morning and at night when she is properly 'equipped'.
:p

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Dealing with Diana's 'problem' would seem like a logical progression for the game, given what you and Penny do... let's see what happens!
As for two-teaming Dakota - you can actually do this on the dominant Futa/Dildo path with Ava. In the evening in the living room once Dakota is of the 'screw you anywhere' mindset... And of course, Ava will gladly abuse you in the morning and at night when she is properly 'equipped'.
:p
Yeah I know that, but a Loving mom having an option for that would be great too.
(Yeah I wonder if Diana's behavior supposed to change when she comes back, or I've been visiting her too often for that to be apparent)
Plus there were a bit more options during the breakfast... wasn't there?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
can i ask been a while for me are penny and ava only serum routes atm the guide only has the two

also i remember there being a screen on the side that used to show which serum path did what like for example miss dee i want her to be subseveriant to me but cant rember which path does that.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
can i ask been a while for me are penny and ava only serum routes atm the guide only has the two

also i remember there being a screen on the side that used to show which serum path did what like for example miss dee i want her to be subseveriant to me but cant rember which path does that.
You can still dose Dakota, Sasha and Diana. And Ms Dee also, when out with her on dates. Let's not forget John/Chanel...
Lot's of people to corrupt! :cool:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
You can still dose Dakota, Sasha and Diana. And Ms Dee also, when out with her on dates. Let's not forget John/Chanel...
Lot's of people to corrupt! :cool:
honestly theres a bunch of new stuff just lol waiting and hoping i find a way to put everyone under my thumb and trying to rember which path made who submissive to me is hard

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I usually use the built-in Google translator to play comfortably in my language. But in version 4.0.0 the button disappeared. Maybe someone knows how to return the ability to translate text?
I think this may be a change to the translator and it may not work anymore for offline html games

I have had a report in another html game of the same issue and so far nothing I could work out work account for it's absence

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
for example miss dee i want her to be subseveriant to me but cant rember which path does that.
Unlike others her route starts directly with dose one.
Your slut: Make her go down on you. (must be done twice to work)
Love route: Adress her less formal. (takes a long time without sex)
I dont know other routes for her because i never tried anything else, but as far as i've seen there is no story-difference, whats sad considering she is the boss of the branch.

revanwolf

Mar 14, 2018
Westane is already aware of the issue:

Open the HTML file, go to line 2801:
Code:
if (save.version >= 3.996) {
        // Invalidates saves outside of legal scope
       throw new Error("The save you're attempting to load is no longer compatible with the current game. Please download the latest version of The Company, or start a new game.");
Since the game is at 4.0, this will always resolve to true.
Simply change save.version >= 3.996 to save.version <= 3.996

Simple typo, if you code, you make mistakes :)
It makes more sense with save.version >= 4.996 because <= 3.996 broke 3.3.3 save.

Last edited:

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
If you do the futa mom path and you don't give her the collar, she's basically the dommy mommy but with a dick.
Not quite. There's much more of a broken sex addict of the futa mom, compared to the more intelligent, dominant and controlling version without. It's a very different feel, and there's also very different interactions between her and Dakota too. Futa mom still has several submissive events with Dakota and such, while dommy mommy does not.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes