krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Westane have you thought of adding additional female family members that the MC could also use as his/hers test/love interests? :)

Westane

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Westane have you thought of adding additional female family members that the MC could also use as his/hers test/love interests? :)
Negative, too much content to write as it is :)

Might make for a good one-off event though.

Reactions: ubertux

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
This is quite a good game, love the MC Content. After reading the post about the drawn characters, will the game completely abandon the picture and gif style? That would be quite sad.

The only critic i can offer is the suggestion on the Mother to "always cum when touched". Seems a bit redundant to give that option and then having to fill up an orgasm bar.

Other than that a bit more choice in the story sections would be nice, for example for the CMD-1 scene in the first chapter leads to two choices what she should do.

Is there more content like the John scene where you ingest your own pills and get changed without knowing planned? Would like to see such a route.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Where is more John banging every other female in the game content?

I also don't really understand why you can't corrupt Tasha to the max unless you've also drugged John.

Westane

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Where is more John banging every other female in the game content?

I also don't really understand why you can't corrupt Tasha to the max unless you've also drugged John.
Neither of those characters have had proper content passes yet.

Samael999

Jul 26, 2017
Hello Westane
thumbs up bro
realy nice game
are you will plain more content with lisa?

thank you so much for work on this game

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Another way to circumvent the annoying CoinHive Javascript for AdBlock Plus users is to manually add
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to the custom filter list. Viola, no more BitCoin mining on your PC.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks! Lisa will be a main character in the next chapter.
Ok i played this game not so much but all females i encounterd are Ava(mom) Dakota(Sis) Sophie (boss), Tasha (sales), Penny (assistant) Diana (secretary?) and Julia (Med) but who the fuck is alice eh lisa???

And btw i am not sure how the things work with MCS-2/3 does they automaticly be used when needed or are there trigger events to use them on your "subjekts"? I am quite confused now

Greetings P.

Reactions: dussalant

mememaster420

Oct 9, 2017
is there currently a use for the strange strapon? i've gone through most of the content but haven't found a way to use it yet

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
is there currently a use for the strange strapon? i've gone through most of the content but haven't found a way to use it yet
Well if you want to make your Mom in to a futa than visit her at night in her room and you will see the option. But you be warned because i don't think its irreversible. Than again if your also playing as the female MC than I think you can use it on your self if you equip it at the front accessory.

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
Well if you want to make your Mom in to a futa than visit her at night in her room and you will see the option. But you be warned because i don't think its irreversible. Than again if your also playing as the female MC than I think you can use it on your self if you equip it at the front accessory.
strange strapon is only for the mom and its irreversible, the regular strapon is the one you can equip.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes