UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Can Anyone help me, how to give Serum MCX on Ava, because when i try to give her the serum MCX, the respon always " With your mother's back still turned, you walk over to her unattended mug. "
Thank you...
As far as i know, ava only has one route where you can use the mcsx and it's selling her to the company

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thank You Sir, forgive for my ignorant, So the Mommy Bride route and House Maid Route is unavailable yet??..
Yup. The original goal was to have content like that MAYBE by the end of 2021 but after Westane's personal life issues, things got derailed. Once Chapter 4 is wrapped up, I'm sure he's going to tell us what the plans are.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The only way i know of is when ava is futa and dakota is dosed to have sex with the family
once the stage is set, have a threesome with them (the scene where you "watch TV") and have ava fuck dakota's pussy while you take her mouth
and pray
Correct. But this scene existed before the technical overhaul, when the routes didn't exist yet. But I ownder, is it already back in the game?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Since i do it from time to time, yes it is
Wonderful. I last played the game when the routes didn't exist. And that was one of my favorite scenes. What specific routes do i have to take in order to be able to see these scenes?

ooeeoo

Feb 17, 2021
backer update is out, any information on what's in it?

Update Summary
Update 4.0.2 focuses on adding a new interactive slave system to The Pit, giving players a new option for spending their time and resources
Content Updates

• Loading games from farther than November 12th will reset the date to November 12th
  • After the event with Craig early on in Chapter 4, you will unlock access to The Pit’s training area, where you will be able to spend time modifying, training, and interacting with your own personal test subjects!
  • You’ll start with one slave, two if you completed Penny’s task from Chapter 3
System Updates

• The Pit’s training area has been added to the game
  • You’ll be able to experiment on slaves in The Pit using serums, physical modifications, and interactive training
  • New slaves can be purchased from Craig for $35,000 and one slave can be sold every couple of days
  • Value of slaves is based on several factors, including a “trending” factor that can change every Sunday
  • Your interactions with your slaves will vary based on how you’ve decided to manage them
  • This system is very new and will absolutely be going through some finetuning based on community feedback!
  • TFM-1, BMB-1, and CMD-1 will now remain unlocked after unlocking them
  • TFM-1, BMB-1, and CMD-1 serums can now be sold for profit after unlocking the ability to sell MCS-3 serums
Fixes

• Tightened up event flow to avoid skipping Company HQ trip
  • Fixed several issues and inconsistencies with action tracking and checks
  • Fixed various inconsistencies with character location feedback
  • Fixed broken imaged with Dakota’s camgirl events
  • Fixed issue preventing Chanel’s date event from triggering
  • Fixed pathing issues in Diana and Ava ISS events
  • Fixed minor issues in Tasha’s Company HQ and Daytrip scenes

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Backers Version is online ^^ soon soon soon the public version comes.... and its a pitty that there arent 1,2 or 3 Dollar/Euro possibilities... i like to support a good game with a small tip, but i wont give 60 Euro a year for some videos and text (althoug VERY GOOD MADE!!)

Reactions: atrix and Wolfje61

TallGuyMura

Apr 25, 2021
Kinda new to this game have a few question. So sorry for the long paragraph.
Went with the dakota slut puppy how far does this go only change I've see is the petting option. AnyMore I've missed?
Sold my mother Ava to the company Is that the end of the StoryLine there?
Is the friends with benefits the current end of the tasha StoryLine.
Also heard you could do stuff with the girls at the Mall but how? Never had an Option
Also Is there a Continuation of investigating the puddle in the pit cause only get the option to view the two girls nothing else.
Also heard there was a Discord This true?

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
I've come to this thread to check for a leak every couple hours for the past 2 days
Halp
To be honest, the pit at the moment is kind of... forgettable; don't get too excited. Would have been better to focus on other parts of the game and add this much later.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes