menny

May 28, 2017
Also. How do i trigger the pit? It's November 14th, Diana is back, Laura is gone.
As I was having the same trouble my solution was replaying from oct 30-nov, the day it triggered for me was nov 8th specifcally so try rolling back a save or two and it should work when you head into work on the 8th if mine is any example

Mar 10, 2021
As I was having the same trouble my solution was replaying from oct 30-nov, the day it triggered for me was nov 8th specifcally so try rolling back a save or two and it should work when you head into work on the 8th if mine is any example
I don't have earlier saves and I'm playing online. Lucky me. :FacePalm:

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
just set your zoom to 90% or make sure that you aren't at 110% (only a few need scrolling at 100%, as far as I can tell none need scroll at 90%)
That makes the text smaller and they're still way oversized compared to other HTML games just for a character picture... very strange. I will see if I can resize them with command prompt or something. Honestly surprised it's not been mentioned.

harryholliday

May 9, 2021
Hi, I wanna ask about the endless Find a Client button. Is it a bug or by design?
If it's not by design, I have a suggestion. Maybe add some filthy rich client (with a small chance encounter) who gives something extra, a very large tips or maybe some clothes or sextoys.

okme

Jan 21, 2018
For the John DPM route, is there a way to prevent him from turning you into a female and stay shemale/male/sissy?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
For the John DPM route, is there a way to prevent him from turning you into a female and stay shemale/male/sissy?
Nope, it’s unavoidable from the moment you get on the dom John route and he gets to Penny. I get that forced fem is a lot of people’s fetish, but it’s pretty damn lame in a game with such a broad variety of interests served and fully player-dictated transformations otherwise.

• Sad
Reactions: Agent Abide

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
Hmm one question will dakota be replaced of by another actor in this game in that case who and maybe some ingame pictures that we can replace??????

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I can't imagine why they would re-do the game and replace Dakota. I'm sure there's plenty of footage out there that they can still use. Besides, she's very pretty and I would hate for them to just delete her like she never existed.
(not trying to be rude.)

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
I can't imagine why they would re-do the game and replace Dakota. I'm sure there's plenty of footage out there that they can still use. Besides, she's very pretty and I would hate for them to just delete her like she never existed.
(not trying to be rude.)
It's probably not an issue of new or old footage. Most folk don't like stroking it to people they know are dead.

Kaindesign

Aug 19, 2017
Hi, wasn't there another level of bimbo? with amy anderson... long time ago, but i remember it... or was it another game with similar steps in MC transformation?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Devblog Update:

TLDR:

-Dakota's current images won't be changed in game. If it does bother you seeing her after what happened, I would check out the MANY alts in #image-pack-submissions under the Discord.
-Elsa Jean is your new cousin! She won the poll and the next update has already made progress for her
-Dev Blogs are going to be dialed back a bit, mainly so GOOD information can be passed on instead of a lot of filler. 2 Dev Blogs are going to be planned a month.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes