menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Besides when playing the game, I can separate the actress from the character. Same with all the actors in the pictures/videos in the game.

So I am glad her images are staying in the game for now.

Reactions: Forgotted

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Why you can't rape your family like in the older versions?
Westane (and the general consensus of the community which I guess includes me to an extent) found the old interactive sex scenes more than a tad tedious. Too much clicking! I'd usually just [tab], [tab], [enter] 90% of the time to build corruption tbh. This was back when Westane wanted Dom/Sub/Corr variables for all characters and for them to impact their behavior but that was also found too tedious on his end. So they opted to scrap that old system, which was where all the rapey stuff was found, and trialed a couple new ISS frameworks, finally settling on the one Diana and your family have now (Penny is still on a "trial" one, hence her being the only one with that "minigame").

So long story short: The entire system that allowed for rape was removed because it was a pain in the ass.

Why isn't rape just incorporated in the new system? Well it could be anything ranging from "too busy with other things," to "lack of vocal, popular demand" to "just don't wanna" or "don't know how to make it work in tandem with the rest of the game in a seamless way."
Another angle is that this is a game about drugging people to make them bend to your will consensually. Like, that's the whole reason Sophie inducted you into The Company. Perhaps it works better, story wise, that you don't physically force yourself on people.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Westane (and the general consensus of the community which I guess includes me to an extent) found the old interactive sex scenes more than a tad tedious. Too much clicking! I'd usually just [tab], [tab], [enter] 90% of the time to build corruption tbh. This was back when Westane wanted Dom/Sub/Corr variables for all characters and for them to impact their behavior but that was also found too tedious on his end. So they opted to scrap that old system, which was where all the rapey stuff was found, and trialed a couple new ISS frameworks, finally settling on the one Diana and your family have now (Penny is still on a "trial" one, hence her being the only one with that "minigame").

So long story short: The entire system that allowed for rape was removed because it was a pain in the ass.

Why isn't rape just incorporated in the new system? Well it could be anything ranging from "too busy with other things," to "lack of vocal, popular demand" to "just don't wanna" or "don't know how to make it work in tandem with the rest of the game in a seamless way."
Another angle is that this is a game about drugging people to make them bend to your will consensually. Like, that's the whole reason Sophie inducted you into The Company. Perhaps it works better, story wise, that you don't physically force yourself on people.
This but also with the fact that the rape had no long lasting effects that weren't completely overridden by using just 1 Doze. You could rape Ava until she stops responding to you and avoided you but soon as you Dosed her, it was like you never touched her. Westane looked at the system and thought about expanding it BUT that meant having to build a system that goes completely against the core system of Dosing people.

So he removed it because it couldn't be expanded well enough and it also it didn't really DO anything.

It's not coming back.

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
I get this error every morning
Code:
Error: <<NewDay>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: can't convert undefined to object)
What appears to be the issue? It's a fresh install (although traces of old versions might remain)

Reactions: Forgotted and Metzz

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This but also with the fact that the rape had no long lasting effects that weren't completely overridden by using just 1 Doze. You could rape Ava until she stops responding to you and avoided you but soon as you Dosed her, it was like you never touched her. Westane looked at the system and thought about expanding it BUT that meant having to build a system that goes completely against the core system of Dosing people.

So he removed it because it couldn't be expanded well enough and it also it didn't really DO anything.

It's not coming back.
Sorry for the dumb question, last time I played this was quite an while. There isn't a rape option, but there's still content with the mom and sister correct?

I don't recall content that was actual rape, but you know, just in case. Sometimes info here and there gets confusing.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Sorry for the dumb question, last time I played this was quite an while. There isn't a rape option, but there's still content with the mom and sister correct?

I don't recall content that was actual rape, but you know, just in case. Sometimes info here and there gets confusing.
Yes, there is still plenty of sexy content (dosing) for Ava (Mom) and Dakota (Sis). The old 'rape' was you forcing yourself on them. That is gone.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Something seems to have gone awry with the Penny dosing. I've been getting events for when she tests the doses on herself despite not taking that route.

MightyAvatar

Feb 26, 2018
I get this error every morning
Code:
Error: <<NewDay>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: can't convert undefined to object)
What appears to be the issue? It's a fresh install (although traces of old versions might remain)
me, either. fresh installation, at least i've cleared the folder before adding the latest archive

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Dev Blog's out

-Update comes out next month and will focus on Elsa Jean, your cousin.
-Elsa Jean's content can be started up extremely quickly. No slow burn since you only have 5 days with her.
-Ava and Dakota will react to her in numerous ways depending on how you have them Dosed.
-There are many scripted scenes with Elsa but the bread and butter is hanging out with her around the house.
-Bugs like the Craig Event not starting and a few random Errors will be fixed next update as well.

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Will the old trans cousin(Maco?) still be in new(or even later version) or is she scrapped idea? From what I understood, we were getting one cousin type to choose from but I want to make sure.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Will the old trans cousin(Maco?) still be in new(or even later version) or is she scrapped idea? From what I understood, we were getting one cousin type to choose from but I want to make sure.
there was a poll and one won...

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes